the Demons and the Gremlins

A few weeks later.
"Madam Clawthorne? Luz? Honey
You came downstairs calling for your wife and new roommates.
"Y/N, my love. You've awakened!"
Said Lilith in the kitchen cooking breakfast
You snickered looking at Lilith's new outfit
"What are you now, hot topic?"
Lilith sighed heavily embarrassed
"It was the best my sister could acquire for me."

"Speaking of your sister, where is she?" You asked "Oh, she and her pet and apprentice went into town to grab more groceries

You asked
"Oh, she and her pet and apprentice went into town to grab more groceries. She plans to build an underground bunker with food supplies encase things get worse with the Emperor."
She said
"Underground bunker? Sounds like something that somebody else I knew personally had done. I believe it was a plan to hide while Weirdmageddon was on its way."
Lilith blinked
"I have yet to know about what crazy place you came from, dear."
Lilith then quickly turned off the stove before the toast got burnt.
"Regardless, I followed that recipe you gave, what was it? French toast?"
She asked moving the pan to another place on the stove
"Mm. Smells good darling."
"Does it? I wasn't so sure if I cooked it right..."
Said Lilith
"I think you did good, babe."
You put your hand around her hip And then grabbed the syrup
"All it needs is a little of this"
Lilith then took it
"Ah, I knew I forgot something."
Said Lilith as she began pouring the syrup and then getting two plates and heading for the living room after turning off the stove.
You and Lilith sit on the couch and chow down, while watching Suspicious Island on the television.
Lilith leaned against the left side of the couch while taking a bite from her toast
"So, tell me more about how you got here. And also what this Weirdmageddon event is that you talked about before we got engaged."
You sat up straight on the couch
"Ah. Of course, that's probably been rather Suspect of me Huh? Well, to start, it all began a few years after I was able to return home from the civil war in 1982. After going through several therapy sessions of getting through my PTSD from battle, and just started getting my life back together, I started working as a scientist and assistant for a very young but highly gifted Six fingered nerd who lived in a shack alone somewhere in a sleepy town, called Gravity Falls Oregon. See, after awhile the boy started getting ideas out of the blue about building an "inter dimensional gateway" so to speak, a punched hole through a weak spot in my dimension as he would put it. Together we put the project in to motion, and to my amazement he was successful in building this portal machine. He, another friend of his called Fiddleford, and I decided to test it. Unfortunately I ended up standing too close to the portal which would inevitably begin to suck me up, along with Fiddleford, who I assumed he managed to save while I got sucked in completely. And to my shock and horror, I saw various atrocities and monsters throughout my travel across the Multiverse. I...I saw this one eyed beast, a drunken scientist with unnatural blue spiky hair, demons, frog people, and time seemed endless, almost dead, like I felt like I was there for awhile but time didn't seem to go forward or backward, like I was outside space or time-"
You then shuttered covering your face
"Ssshh."
Lilith took your hand
"Easy. Just take it slow, one thing at a time, honey."
You sighed, skipping over a few small details of your journey that led you to the demon realm, and decided to just skip to how you arrived into the Boiling Isles.
"Well, as I traveled throughout the never ending Multiverse I eventually found another portal leading to another world, I took a leap of faith and assumed it must be a way back home, but boy was I wrong. I entered the wormhole that transported me here, on the Titan. At first, I had fallen and landed into the sea shorelines of the Titan, and got washed up onto the beach. I walked around for a bit unbeknownst as to where I was, after I had finally managed to get some food in this strange place after interacting with the strange townsfolk who I assumed to just be early Halloween costumes, all of a sudden this wooden owl creature took my sandwich and I chased after it, eventually stumbling and coming across your sister herself. Turns out that pesky bird was her Palisman. I confronted her hostile till a guard from the Emperor's coven grabbed me and took me away, then...you know, here we are."
You said
"My...what a story."
Lilith leaning back in her seat
"I could say the thing about yours.."
you said
"Yes...I have quite the history don't I? Cursing my sister, working for a tyrannical system, lying to my own husband about everything, almost killing my sister, almost killing a literal child..."
Lilith began to whimper, as she was then picked up in your arms and held up
"Lily, don't..."
You said, as Lilith could not but allow her body and lips to tremble, and her eyes to swell with tears, as you let her sob onto your shoulder and held her up close against you in a protective manner.
"There there."
You patted her back gently, as Hooty began circling you two concerned
"Uh, is Lulu sad?"
He asked
"Yes, Hooty, she's very sad right now."
You said
"Aw, well, I know what you guys need, a group hug!"
Hooty then coiled you two up and squeezed the two of you
"Hooty, wai-"
You and Lilith grunted from the hug
"Th-thank you, Hooty, I-I believe I'm fine now!.."
Lilith wheezed
"Okay!"
Hooty then let you two be as he returned to his natural habitat as a talking door.
Lilith sighed and smiled, giving you long and wet kisses
"I love you...I mean that."
Said Lilith
"I love you too, Lily."
You said as she proceeded to give your neck kisses.
"So...what do you want for lunch hon?"
You then froze blushing embarrassed as Lilith started nibbling on your neck
"Mm...I think I want you..."
She chuckled and smirked sitting up in your lap, and looking you straight in the eyes with a look that told she was in the mood.
"Lilly, honey, you were just upset earlier how-"
You gulped and she then grinned showing her fangs
"Oh trust me dear, a good day of passion with you is more than enough to get in a good mood...now then."
Lilith then got up and pulled you up by the wrists
"Come along."
She chuckled pulling up the stairs
"Y-yes ma'am!"

__________

An hour later, Eda came back home
"Hey, I'm home!"
She said as she and Luz and King entered the owl house.
"Man, I'm enjoying those Power Glyphs from the construction coven that Y/N stole for us, I truly feel like an invincible King !"
King said raising his hands standing up inside Luz's backpack.
"Lilith, Y/N! We're back, don't worry I made sure to get extra Elixor for the two of us !"
Eda stopped when she heard what seemed to be You and Lilith yelling and screaming
Eda was about to pull her staff out in defense thinking at first that coven guards found you, but stopped when she listened to how they sounded, and she froze.
"Oh. Oooohh."
Eda slowly lowered her staff in realization.
Luz looked to see Hooty sweating nervously inside the door.
"Uh, Eda...what's those noises Y/N and Your sister are making upstairs?"
Asked Luz
King then cleared his throat
"Uh...well Luz, I guess now is a good time tell you about this thing we Demons call ; the witches and the gremlins-"
King stopped when Eda bumped him on the head with her staff
"KING I SWEAR TO THE TITAN IF YOU SAY ANOTHER WORD!"
Hooty then swirling in by his neck next to Luz
"Oh ! I know allll about the witches and the gremlins Luz ! Would you like to know my kind procreates? Hoot hoot!"
"Hooty. NO."
"Wait. Are they?..."
asked Luz wide eyed and pointing to the ceiling
"Oh. So your parents did tell you about that already? Thank the Titan. Well as you've probably already guessed, my sister and that human have been in an intimate relationship for awhile in the emperor's coven."
As this was going the screams of pleasure from you and Lilith settled down.
Lilith sat on the other side of the bed beginning to reclothe herself starting by putting her bra back on, after catching her breath of course.
"Whew...that was amazing, Lily."
Lilith turned her head and gave you a warm smile
"It was good for me too, Darling."
"You know, with skills like that, I'm surprised that no demon here ever got with you. Any demon would be lucky to have found a Queen like you."
You then had a pillow thrown in your face
"Stop it !"
Lilith chuckled embarrassed
"I wonder. Maybe I can still perform magic through creating magic potions in a pot, just like you. And I can still use my staff."
You asked removing the pillow
"Oh! Yes, actually I can still that. It shouldn't be any different now that my magic has been downgraded."
She said
"By the way, I like how you performed that 'let the pain be shared' spell of Eda, but don't you have some kind of healing spell? I mean surly the emperor's coven taught how to use magic to heal wounds or other damage if it were to ever happen, right?"
"Well..."
Lilith thought for a moment
"That means you'll have to continually drink elixir like Eda or else you'll turn into sone kind of, raven beast doesn't it?"
Lilith froze in realization.
"I'm afraid so....and no. I don't have any magic that could possibly heal our curse. As It appears, the result of Eda and I's spell, the strange change in color of one of my eyes has effected my eyesight. And I'm afraid I'll have to wear my glasses soon, or just get contacts."
"Hey, I'm fine with that either way, you looked absolutely adorkable with those big round glasses you had when you were Luz's age."
Lilith sighed and started giggling
"You are just too much."
Lilith then jumped on you and you both started cuddling under the covers.