Keeping up a-fear-ences

Note : just a heads up everyone, due to the fact that Lilith is absent for the majority of Season 2 after the episode when Eda and Lilith's mom shows up, their may be a hiatus after this chapter or two. But for now, enjoy.
At the kitchen, Luz sleeps with her head atop a pile of books while snoring.
"Mean!"
Luz jolts up, cries out and falls backwards.
"We ran out of apple blood."
Eda kicks the fridge door close and turns around
"Still no luck?"
Luz gets up
"None. And I was up all night. I read every tome, book, notepad, and tea leaf."
She shows Eda a cup, with the tea leaf forming into a shrugging person
"But nothing explains how to make a portal to the Human Realm."
"I wish I could help ya, kid. My door was already pretty old when I found it."
"How long did you have it?"
You asked walking in with breakfast
"Well..."
From somewhere, Lilith starts screaming. You, Eda and Luz gasp. You run to the living room, just in time to see Lilith beginning to turn into her beast form.
"Help... me."
You rushed over and took out a bottle of elixir from beneath a pillow on the couch. You then run towards Lilith..
"Calm down, just calm down."
You fed Lilith the elixir
"The curse acts stronger when you're stressed."
Said Eda
Lilith's feathers disappear.
Lilith pants
"That was... horrible. How have you managed all these years?"
"Well, it's been hard."
Eda helps Lilith up
"But since we split the curse, at least the elixirs are working again."
"That's a relief."
You said
Lilith notices her left hand gone. She makes a terrified noise while Luz cries out in shock.
Eda bends down to pick up Lilith's hand
"Oh, yeah, sorry. Side effect of the curse. It's actually fun once in a while."
She sets the hand back in place
"Now don't worry. I've stashed elixirs all over the house."
She reveals hidden elixirs under the couch seat and behind a flower pot
"Whenever you start feeling feathery, just help yourself to one of these bad boys."
Luz claps hand
"Ooh!"
Lilith regretfully said
"I had no idea this is what I did to you. I am so, so sorry."
"Eh, at least I got company now."
She hands Lilith a bottle of elixir
"And you got me and your Hubby if you need anything."
"E-Eda..!"
Eda pats on Lilith's shoulder and walks out. Lilith then lies down on the couch in your lap, and notices a few bottle of elixirs taped to the ceiling.
Lilith smiles
"Hmm."
As Eda and Luz left, You sit with her on the couch and you looked down to her laying her head on you
"Well hi there little lady."
You teased as Lilith playfully booped your nose and started giggling.
Lilith felt a pain in her stomach, she then froze in fear.
She could feel it for quite sometime now, there was a new magical essence slowly growing inside her, and her stomach began to get bigger. But at the moment, she did not want to spill the beans with her husband that she has a bun in the oven.
"Um..."
Lilith then stood up
"Hon?"
You asked
"Oh Titan...what do I do??"
Lilith thought

"Babe? Is something wrong?" Lilith then swayed her hands "It's nothing! I

Lilith then swayed her hands
"It's nothing! I...need to use the bathroom!"
Lilith then jumped off the couch and ran to the other room.
Lilith just to make sure she wasn't going crazy rechecked her pregnancy test, which was positive.
"Lulu? Are you okay?"
Hooty casually slithered in
"Hootcifer...can you keep a secret?"
"Ooh, a secret between Besties? What is it?"
Lilith gulped, and she whispered the news into Hooty's ear
"WHAT!?"