A lying human and a witch

"Who..who are-"
Y/N was cut off
"I'll do the talking. Your going to be here for a long time, I hope you know that."
Lilith then grabbed a chair and sat down crossing her legs.
"What?"
Y/N stood up and stared at the woman, as he held the bars
"Just so you know, if you do as we say, answer my questions when I ask them, and you will not be harmed."
Said Lilith
"Listen, I don't know what you think I did,  it I swear I didn't do anything wrong, Society has screwed me up enough as it is."
"Nothing wrong? Then pray tell human, word had reached me that you were associated with a wanted criminal in the boiling isles?"
Asked Lilith
"Wanted criminal? Boiling isles? What wanted criminal? Also why are you calling me "human" for ? That's a bit racist."
Said Y/N
"Do you know who I am, human?"
Asked Lilith
"No? The warden? The chief of police?"
Asked Y/N as he then noticed the odd particular shape of her ears, they were long and pointed.
"Oh dear, You don't even know where you are, do you?"
Asked Lilith
"...prison?"
Asked Y/N
"Not exactly."
"You are a prisoner, yes, but you are in the conformatorium, the prison facility in the boiling isles. It is where we keep the odd ones out who do not conform to our society's customs, like refusing to join a coven."
Said Lilith
"What's a coven? And what's this boiling isles?"
"A coven here is a rank or class of witches at hexside schools, namely the emperor's coven. And the boiling isles is a town here in the demon realm, a realm no human has casually entered before, nor lived to see another day."
"The demon realm? Witches? Sounds like something straight outta a fantasy novel. Are you actually telling the truth lady? Or are you one of those cosplayers from the Halloween festival?"
Asked Y/N

 Are you actually telling the truth lady? Or are you one of those cosplayers from the Halloween festival?" Asked Y/N

"Am I a joke to you, human?"
Said Lilith, her look strikes daggers immediately in Y/N's soul.
Lilith stands up from her chair
"Could a 'cosplayer' from a Halloween festival do this ?"
Lilith raised her hand, and from her palm a blue fireball formed out of nothing and lit up the room.
"Wha..."
"Yes human, gaze upon my flame, this isn't even half of what I'm capable of."
"But...y-you could just be a magician."
"A magician? Are you serious?"
Said Lilith
"Yeah, Magicians do crazy tricks all the time, David copperfield did a trick with the statue liberty-"
"ENOUGH !"
Lilith swayed her hands in frustration, which created more blue flames to scatter across the room startling Y/N.
"I'm done playing games human, at this point I don't care if you are convinced if I am this, 'cosplayer' thing you speak of."
Said Lilith as she then spawned her raven staff out of nothing
"Tell me where Edalyn is, or I will be forced to take drastic measures."
Y/N then groaned annoyed by her
"Do you need to read my mind or something, lady? You can keep asking the same question but no matter how many times you do your gonna get the same answer."
"Hm."
Lilith smirked
"That's not a bad idea."
Lilith then raised her staff and casted a sleep paralysis spell that would allow her to enter his mind and get the answers she was seeking.
Lilith found herself inside of the mind of the human she suspected to be associated with her sister, and possibly knows where she was hiding so she could potentially find her and make her join the emperor's coven. But what she found was nothing like what she was expecting, instead of finding the answers she wanted, she found nothing but heartbreaking and painful memories showing themselves in his mind like a projection. Lilith saw the memories of how Y/N had a bad hand dealt to him by society, and his fellow man. She saw how his family neglected him, how he grew up poor and was always bullied in school, despite the fact that he did make good grades and get a good education, he had fallen in love, only to get his heartbroken, lose his home, lose his finances, his job, and only the clothes on his back was what he had. Lilith eventually found the latest memories of him when he encountered Eda, which was merely a brief and abrupt encounter, she had stollen food from him and he had scolded for it, to which she escaped with it and he was tackled and captured by the coven soldiers and falsely accused of being a criminal.
Lilith exited his mind as she stood in front of his cell.
"Well, it would seem I have misjudged you human. You were trying to get back what was yours."
Said Lilith as she saw Y/N then hold his temples dazed after Lilith's spell, and then sat back down on his bed.
Lilith then looked at the time, and noticed it was getting late.
"We will discuss more about the matter in the morning, human."
Said Lilith turning her back to the cage
"Men, guard the human till I return next morning. I have a few other matters to attend to before I rest."
Said Lilith exciting the room
As Y/N then grabbed the cell bars and yelled out
"Hey ! What did you do to me !? You got what you wanted right!? I told you I was innocent! Let me go already !"
His words faded into the distance as Lilith walked further away.
Lilith then stopped and lowered her head.
"That..poor thing."
"Ah, Lilith Clawthorne."
Said Kikimora walking to Lilith in hallway
"I hear that you've apprehended someone in the boiling isles for 'fraternizing' with the owl lady, yes? Any news on that?"
Asked Kikimora
"Oh, yes Kiki, it turns he wasn't actually associated with my sister in any way. It turns out, he was a human, from Earth."
Said Lilith
"What? A human in the boiling isles ? This is troublesome, how would one of those finds its way into the boiling isles? I should tell the Emperor."
Said Kikimora
"No, there's no need for that Kiki. And don't worry, for a human he seems rather harmless, although he has a rather strong tongue. And it turns out he was innocent, you see my sister being the trash collector she is, had stollen something valuable to this human and he chased through a portal into the boiling isles and got away, but my guards mistook him for a criminal when they saw him casually talking to her..."
said Lilith
"Well, what's he still doing here? Should we send him back to Earth?"
Asked Kikimora
"Well...I...no. You see, when I couldn't get the information I wanted from him I needed to use a mind spell that would allow me to see his thoughts, and when I got the info I needed, I also stumbled some very unpleasant memories in his head. He's homeless in his dimension, has no source of income or relatives to help him. And I feel rather..."
"You want to help this human?"
Asked Kikimora
Lilith looked up blushing and embarrassed
"Well, I...."
she then sighed and crossed her arms
"Yes. It may seem rather unprofessional of me, but it is our duty in the emperors coven to aid others. I will at least help this human get back on his feet, nothing less."
Said Lilith
"If you say so Ms Clawthorne, but know this, if you come at all, personally attached to this human, then I will have to inform the Emperor of this inconvenience."
Said Kikimora walking passed her
"Yes...of course."