Confession day

You picked the last patch of flowers from the ground and stood up and sighed
"I think that'll do. I'm not too sure what Lilith thinks of Flowers, but Its worth a try."
gripping the flowers by the stems, you began to head back to the Emperor's Castle.
"Good thing Kiki gave me the okay to travel far out, since everything close to the castle is dead.."
As you walked the street of the boiling isles you were kindly greeted by a few citizens there, they were made aware that you were an acquaintance of Lilith, and all who lived in the isles all knew and respected anyone from the Emperor and his Coven Systems. However, you started coming to a troubling situation involving the coven system, one that involves you beginning to question the authority of the Emperor and the Coven system. For one, when you were taken in by the coven, you were led to believe that the Emperor and his covens were the good guys of the story, and were completely just in their actions, thus you assumed the reputation of the coven must be positive amongst the isles folk. But you were wrong. Dead wrong. A shame that you wouldn't come to realize it in the end..

"Ah! No stay away!"
Yelled a vampire-like girl holding a book running in the opposite direction only to hit a wall and hit her head falling backwards, to which she scrambled and back into the wall
"Ma'am?"
You asked confused looking down to her on the ground
"Why can't you coven dorks just leave me alone!? All I want to do is write fanfiction about fruit falling in love, is that really such a crime!?"
She asked
"What?? No, not at all! Why would you consider that a-"
The girl then took her chance and fled leaving you confused. If you thought that was confusing, your next encounter was even more strange.
You walked past a pink childish themed place that reminded you of those bakery stores on earth, which was called Cat Cafe. You saw a midget wendigo sitting in the window view inside the store (which as it seemed was a store for adoptive pets).
"Daww, aren't you the cutest of Cutie Pies"
"Hey, tall dark and ugly ! I'm a fully grown woman, not a carebear !"
It shouted

You pointed at the creature and shouted "Holy shit, a tiny wendigo !"Eda (in King's body) pointed back "Holy shit, a talking ape !" "

"Holy shit, a tiny wendigo !"
Eda (in King's body) pointed back
"Holy shit, a talking ape !"
"......"
"Yeah, doesn't feel so good does it ? Now could do me a favor in get me out of here? I'm being held hostage by a couple of-oh shit."
Eda said realizing it was you.
'Titan Dammit. Maybe he doesn't recognize me? Yeah, maybe I can just pretend to be cute animal and bribe him into freeing me.'
She thought
"And why should I believe you?"
You asked
"You-...um..you know I'm not actually sure."
Said Eda with a poker face
Roselle and Dottie came and looking down at Eda
"Okay little one, are you ready to get fixed??"
Roselle asked as Dottie got out the Neater tools
Eda's eyes become more bulgy and she turned back and banged on the glass
"Please, listen pal I'm sorry I took your dang sandwich okay!? Just please get me out of here!!"
Eda whimpered pathetically
"Wait..what?"
You asked
"Uh...oh! I—I know Eda the owl lady ! Y—you have a bone to pick with her right??"
She asked
"Yes! You know her??"
You asked
"That's wh—I literally just told you I know her."
Eda groaned
"Excuse me sir, but I'm afraid we're gonna have to ask you to leave, the Cat Cafe is closed."
You glared at the two elderly demons inside the cafe, as you then stepped inside they immediately became in defense mode
"Sir, ma'am, I'm going to need to ask on behalf of this creature, did you in fact kidnap her?"
The two looked at your uniform and were intimidated.
"Well...yes..you see she wondered into our domain, so we didn't kidnap her!"
Roselle shrugged
"Yes, exactly!"
Said Dottie
"Yeah sorry, that's not how kidnapping works lady. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to hand over the animal or face dire consequences."
You said
As Eda attempted to make a run for it, Dottie blocked the way