The Clawthorne Bloodline carries on

A few months have past, Lilith's stomach was aching, she felt as though she may be going into labor, or her water will soon break.

"Lilith, dear

"Lilith, dear. Here's your glass of apple blood."
Gwendolyn came into the room and sat next to Lilith
"Thank you, mother."
Lilith carefully sat up holding onto her belly, and took the glass taking a drink.
Gwendolyn glanced at Lilith's belly and smiled seeing the small kicks from the inside of her belly visible to see through her shirt. She didn't quite know how to feel about becoming a grandma already.
"I really must admit sweet flea, I never expected you to ever meet somebody. I had assumed that you were so obsessed with your job at the Emperor's Coven that you weren't even thinking about ever finding love. And even if you did, I had always thought everyone who were in that damn coven were good for absolutely nothing."
"Honestly mother, I wasn't so sure either. I always figured Edalyn would get hitched at some point before me. Though granted knowing my sister if she did get engaged she probably would've only been married for an hour or so just so she could buy enough time to steal all of his or hers money and drive his or hers car into a canyon."
Lilith snickered taking another drink
"I'm home!"
You had returned with groceries, mostly just food for Lilith since she had been more intense cravings for the past months of her pregnancy.
"There's my favorite in-law!"
Gwendolyn greeted you playfully pinching your cheeks
"There's my man."
Lilith smiled
"Hey hon."
You sat down next to her
"Did you get..?"
You nodded and showed her the groceries
Lilith gasped in excitement
"Oh you are perfect!"
She clapped her hands together
"Also.."
you then pulled out a package of elixir
"I Stopped by your sisters house on the way, oh and she also gave me a few baby dolls for the baby."
You reached into one of the bags and pulled out a few plush toys that King didn't seem to want anymore, so Eda sold them to you (for a price obviously).
"These are for the baby?"
Asked Lilith picking one of up scowling
"They looks so..silly."
"Lily, our child hasn't even been born yet, and once shes born shell be a young toddler who likes this kind of stuff for a while."
"Did human children play with stuff like this?"
She asked
"Yeah, quite often actually."
You then gently patted Lilith's belly, sensing it was almost time for it to be born.
"Wow, I can definitely tell she'll be a tough one growing up."
"Yes, darling. Our child will be a strong and fierce  Clawthorne!"

You could tell Lilith was really looking forward to her child's birth just as much as you were

You could tell Lilith was really looking forward to her child's birth just as much as you were. She already made a baby crib and would talk nonstop of how she planned for her newborn daughter to be a scholar when she grew up and had high expectations for her life.
All of a sudden Lilith gasped feeling a massive pain on her stomach, as she then dropped her of apple blood on the floor
"Hon?"

_________

"Hey don't worry kid, we'll figure this out, one way or another."
Eda gave Luz a pat on the back
"Yeah, I mean think of it this way, at least you got to actually see your mom, and that she's okay."
King said crossed sitting beside her
"Hey, your right King."
"Uh, Eda?"
Hooty suddenly slithered into the room
"Not now, Hooty. I'm being motherly."
"Your mom is here. I think it's urgent."
Eda turned around
"Ugh, for the love of- I swear if she's trying to "cure" me again-!"
Eda walked out the door unthrilled to see her
"Mom I-"
"EDA!"
Gwendolyn yelled in a raspy voice flying on her broom at full speed, then coming to a stopped and landing on the ground running to her
"Mom? What's?-"
Gwendolyn grabbed Eda's shoulders
"Eda, your sister, the baby....it's coming!!"

At the Boiling Isles hospital, Lilith was rushed to a hospital while screaming in agony and you walking beside the table she was laid on
"Lily, I'm right here!"
She held and squeezed your hand the entire time.
"Please....Don't ever let go, don't ever leave my side..."

"So..."
You leaned on the hand rails
"What are we gonna name her?"
Lilith looked to her daughter, and pulled strands of her orange hair and streaks of grey behind her ear. Lilith then smiles, and says the name
"Dana."
"Dana, Huh?"
King asked hopping onto the bed
"I like it! A fitting name for a powerful witch! And uh..also my cousin."
Eda looked at how happy her sister was with her husband, and the way she caressed and kissed her newborn witchlet. It was very wholesome and genuinely made her smile. She hadn't seen someone that happy in a marriage in almost 30 years, Not since the scandal in that place in the human realm called Vegas. She is way over 30 but still flirty, but had not been in much luck in the marriage department, having many various ex boyfriends and other failed relationships in her past. Ones that were either due to divorce, abuse, or flat out just to con them for something she could gain from it. She pondered the idea of having little Witchlets of her own one day but never got around to it or just didn't feel like she'd be mother material. She certainly had never been pregnant before, and didn't plan to anytime soon. But as of late, as she started living with King, the more he began looking like her own little adoptive son, same went for her student Luz. Nevertheless, she felt pretty happy with becoming an auntie, and her niece was absolutely adorable.

Gwendolyn was throwing a birthday festival for her newborn granddaughter at her place, and there was lots of food and drinks, and games to play.
"Hey, come on, bro! You don't wanna miss out on the deserts!"
Eda said walking out the door
"Y/N, honey? A word?"
Lilith stopped you just before you left the room
"Darling?"
You asked
"Please, sit. And close the door."
You did as she said, and sat next to her bed
"Y/N."
Lilith took a deep breath and sighed
"We need to leave the boiling isles."