Agony of a Witch

You paced the floor in your room with your hands connected behind your back, and you contemplated all the new unsettling information you just gathered by the townsfolk. The Emperor's Coven may just be the result of tyranny. It was unsettling, and quite disturbing to say the least when they described the way in which people are "punished" for not conforming to the rules of the coven. You didn't feel like blabbing to anyone else in the castle about this new information, not because nobody in the castle besides Lilith liked you, in fact you managed to win the hearts and love of almost everyone in the Castile, including a few townsfolk, and even Mr. and Mrs. Blight whom had enthusiastically took interest in your knowledge of human machinery, weaponry, and blacksmithing, it was mostly because a certain emperor is some how aware of everything that happens in the castle, almost like he is nigh omniscience. Instead, you decided to wait and ask the most trusted person you knew in the boiling isles, your fiancé.
"Have fun with puberty!"
Said Lilith to herself walking passed a bunch of coven students, and she looked rather beaten up. You remembered she had told you she was going to try to capture Eda again, and it probably failed miserably.
Obviously having a stressful day, you decided to take it slow.
"Hey honey! Your home."
You said reaching your arm out to her
"Yes, it appears I am dear, and in one piece thankfully."
Lilith then grumbled as she instinctively leaned on your chest for a hug and embrace, to which you gave it to her.
That was until Kikimora cleared her throat standing behind Lilith
"Emperor Belos would like to see you, Ms. Clawthorne."
She said
"Not you, just her, Y/N."
Kiki said as you stood there while Lilith turned to Kikimora
"Thank you, Kiki."
She said, as you gave her a kiss on the cheek
"Good luck, babe."
Lilith shrugged
"I'll need it."
She said
"And do send Belos my regards about what we did after the ball, for I was not made aware of that he was semi omniscient."
You said jokingly winking
Lilith gave a slight chuckle
"I'll try."

"Darling?"
Lilith called out walking to your room
"Kiki told me that you wanted to talk to me after the meeting?"
You then looked at Lilith with an unsure look
"Lily, there's something I need to discuss with You."
You said
"Is there something?"
Lilith asked closing the door
"Tell me the truth about the Emperor's Coven."
Lilith blinked
"What?"
"Is the Emperor's coven really a good coven, or is it a merely cult invented by a tyrannical dictator"
"........."
"Well?"
Lilith closed her eyes and sighed
"The Emperor's Coven is a place of law and order, and Emperor Belos is good, he has ensued order in the boiling isles."
"By killing and forcing strict laws onto the people of the boiling isles? You call that just and good?"
You said
"Yes, it's a necessary evil!"
"Lily, are you shitting me? When the hell is evil necessary?"
"What more do you want me to say!?"
Said Lilith becoming frustrated
"Admit that you lied to me when you said the Emperor and the Coven systems were good! The entire system is a shamble!"
"I did not lie! You should be grateful ! If not for me you would be long dead ! In order to achieve greatness, you have to make sacrifices!!"
Lilith then shouted
"Oh what!? Like cursing your sister in hopes you could cheat to join the coven!?"
You said
"How did you know that?..."
Lilith asked in shock
"After I did some searching around the isles for answers about the castle, I then went to a few members of the Emperor's coven, including Mr. and Mrs. Blight and the golden guard, Since the blights knew you and Eda from childhood."
"That...th-that was different !"
"I'd rather die then be in a damn cult ! and cast false Judgement on innocent people who don't deserve to be made prisoners like the Conformatirium."
Lilith began tearing up flustered, and out of frustration and embarrassment she blurted out angrily as you left the room
"FINE ! GO ON ! LEAVE ! I DONT NEED YOU ! I DONT NEED ANYONE ! ITS NOT LIKE ACTUALLY LOVED YOU !!"
Lilith looked wide eyed gasping, not believing what she just said.
"......"
You turned away from her
"No...Y/N...wait, please!..."
You then got out your staff and raised in the sky
"HONEY I SWEAR I DIDN'T MEAN IT-"
Then You were gone before Lilith could run and get you, and she fell onto the floor. Lilith covered her mouth and began whimpering, feeling her heart get torn to pieces, as did You as you teleported out of the castle and onto a nearby Boulder outside.
Everything you had been led to believe up until now was a lie. This whole time you had been working for the villain of this story. There was only one thing you could think of now, and that was to find the owl lady and Luz the human.

__________

"Hoot hoot ! I spy with my little eyes another minion from the emperor's coven!"
Said Hooty as You then walked to the doorstep of the house
"I need to talk to The owl lady, something terrible is going to happen!"
"Eda's been gone all day Hoot hoot!"
He said
"Okay, Uh...what about Luz and that weird wendigo Hellhound dog thing she has?"
"Oh, King's still here, but Luz has been missing! That's why Eda left to go find her!"
Said Hooty
"Well? Did she say where she was going? Or better yet, just run by me everything that took place before I arrived."
"I think I just basically told you."
Said Hooty
"Wait, so...they're at the castle?"
You then got into your staff and high tailed it back to the Emperor's castle
"Why do I hear boss music?"
You saw and watched from afar the intense fight that was about to take place. You saw Lilith standing on the far end of a bridge to the castle with Luz held hostage, except she wasn't in her usual composure, instead her hair was slightly messy than usual, and her eyes were a little big puffy and baggy, and her expression seemed angered. She looked rather hysterical rather than her usual calm and brooding demeanor, like Princess Azula in the last air bender finale.
"Dammit, Edalyn. I know you aren't this stubborn."

You were absolutely terrified at the end results of the battle that took place between Eda and Lilith. Luz was flying away on her staff.