Update ! Give me ideas.

Hey readers, I have a fourth chapter in mind, as well as more chapter ideas to cover the rest of The Owl House season 1, but I'm still undecided on what I want to do to develop the reader now that they'll be joining Lilith in the Emperor's Coven. My dilemma is that the reader in this story I meant to be a human individual, and as seen in the show humans can't do magic like witches can, they apparently need to have this weird sad thing next to their hearts that generates magical abilities like what witches have (at least according to Eda in an episode). So I'm not sure what kind of powers and abilities I can apply to the reader.

Maybe I could make him swordsman of sorts ?
We could say the reader is handy in crafting normal human weapons like swords, daggers, armor, guns, etc.
Or maybe the reader can somehow learn to use magic in the way Luz learns to use magic ? I even had this one idea of the reader being a dragon rider and tamer, this giving the reader a dragon type pet of sorts he rides on in the boiling isles. I've also been thinking of the reader bonding with Amity, making them and Lilith develop a parental relationship toward her, with the reader being a fatherly role model and Lilith being the motherly role model while also being her teacher.

What do you guys think ? If any of you have suggestions I'll gladly read them.