Understanding Lilith

"Wow...dinner was amazing, I'm getting proper into the food recipes here."
You said as you walked down the hallway to your dorms while holding Lilith's hand in yours
"Yes, dinner was absolutely delectable."
Lilith said joyously as she puffed her cheeks, and belched loudly echoing in the halls, to which she quickly covered her mouth blushing embarrassed
"Oh my forgive my lack of manners, I—"
"No no, no harm done. You must be stuffed, huh?"
You asked
"Y-yes. I am quite full."
Said Lilith lightly pounding her chest letting out a lighter belch.
"So, what was your favorite part about tonight, babe?"
You asked
"Oh. well. If I had to pick one event, it would have to be dining with You. I'm not an overly big fan of ballet, as I feel like I'm close to breaking a hip every time."
Said Lilith groaning rubbing the side of her rear and hip.
"Ah. Well, my most favorite part was getting to dance with the woman I love."
Lilith's ears flopped down, flustered she looked away.
"Is that right?..."
"Yeah. Never thought I'd be dating a real witch, and a curvy one at that."
You said
Lilith's heart exploded, her eyes locked onto You, filled with a feeling she hadn't felt since her days of high school. Lust. Her cheeks became red as fresh roses, and she could feel her heart beating in her ears.
"Would you...Y/N...would you...mind sharing a bed with me tonight?"
She asked biting her lip
"O—oh...with You."
Your eyes opened all the way as you looked at Lilith nervously biting her lip, and squeezing your hand in hers, realizing from your experience of dating women exactly what she was trying to do, and it turned you on greatly.
"S—sure. That would be awesome."

__________

You sat down in your bed unbuttoning your jacket and undoing your tie, switching into your casual clothes.
You then knocked on Lilith's door to which a blue Aura appeared around it and opened on its own allowing you to step inside.
"Huh? Lilith, have you....WHOA HOLY SHIT!"
You looked to Lilith in a sexy outfit for the occasion. She wore a see through black lover robe, and a black lingerie set with a garter belt.
A bulge appeared in between your legs and pushed onto the inside your pants, and both your nostrils were bleeding.
"Greetings, Y/N. It appears you've arrived just in time for the fun."
"I...ae...we...Uh...holy fuck."
"Well? Drop your pants, human. Entertain me."
Said Lilith sliding her hand across her curvy leg
"O—oh...well, Uh..."
you called the door and locked it twice
"J-just a heads up, I am a grower."
You said before dropping your pants, to Lilith's shock.
"Oh. My. Titan."
"What?"
You asked
"Get on the bed."
"YES MAAM !"
3 minutes later Kikimora walking to Lilith's room, and she knocked twice
"Ms. Clawthorne? You have a—...."
Kikimora froze, when she heard Lilith herself screaming and moaning loudly inside her room locked. Kiki prepared to burst the door open with a flame attack, but then stopped when she heard you moaning too, and realized that they weren't screams of distress, but screams of pleasure. Meaning ; you were having sexual intercourse with the leader of the Emperor's coven, and even screaming and moaning the words "mommy" and "daddy" to each other. So instead she prepared a cockblock attack.

_________

"Oh god...I'm gonna...AAAAGH-"
You grunted as did Lilith, cumming inside her.
"LILITH HOLY FUC-"
Both you and Lilith turned to Kiki and screamed
"K—Kiki-!"
Lilith groaned
"SERIOUSLY!? HERE !? IN THE EMPEROR'S COVEN!?"
Said Kiki
"So!?"
You grunted
"BELOS IS NIGH OMNISCIENT ! HE KNOWS AND SEES EVERYTHING IN THE CASTLE!"
Meanwhile Belos sat atop his throne frozen stiff trying to burn that smut image out of his mind.
"....Ah, well guess it's his lucky day."
You said
"Well did you have to barge in like that!? I believe there is this thing we call knocking!"
Lilith said