The great titan war (part 1)

You turned the door nob and walked inside
You wrapped your arms around her scooping her body up and kissing her cheeks
"There's my raven queen!"
"Darling, I told you to not do that!"
Lilith gasped scared half to death, but groaned and calmed down from your kisses.
Lilith giggled, and kissed your lips.
"Did you feed Dana yet?"
"I was going to but She's still fast asleep, honeybun. You should see her, she's just like a little baby raven asleep in a birds nest.
"Awww, really??"
Lilith seemed surprised by this
"Yeah?"
You tilted your head
"Doesn't she?"
Lilith sighed and put one finger to her glasses, pushing them forward to her face
"Darling...I saw something this morning."
Your demeanor changed to a more serious one
"What? Any signs of the emperor's coven guards coming up here?"
You held her hands
"They didn't...see us did they?"
Lilith looked in surprise
"What? Oh no, sweetie! It was...well, that was one of two things that happened today, but I assure you honey nobody besides my family knows were here."
Said Lilith, looking into your eyes with a reassuring smile
"Okay..."
You spoke with a sigh of relief
"So, what happened?"
Lilith swallowed, clearing her throat
"Well, I think we should begin stocking more on crops we've growing in our garden in the basement, as well as any other food supplies or clothings we got from town. I believe that it may be harder for me to keep up my disguise for much longer due to recent news from the coven."
She held up and replayed the news from the emperor's coven on her tiny globe, showing Belos standing out on the open in his castle, amongst a crowd of boiling isles citizens
"As of the whereabouts of the fugitives, we do not yet know! But we believe we are getting close. If by any chance any of you happen to see a mysterious figure in a cloak and glasses, then notify us immediately! We believe this mysterious figure to be one of the Clawthorne sisters who escaped 4 weeks ago. One of our guards is hard at work at hunting down these sisters and bringing them back to the coven!"
You gritted your teeth
"That pompous skinwalking son of a bitch!"
You said
"While I could find a new disguise, I don't think it will work as well as I hope. I think one of these guardsmen from the coven Belos is talking about is Hunter."
Said Lilith
You raised an eyebrow
"Wait, that little pipsqueak? He's just a kid."
"An extremely powerful kid, mind you. My prodigy Amity was just a child and she won against you, remember?"
You sighed and looked away still embarrassed
"Don't remind me..."
"But...that's not all that happened today. Something else happened."
She raised her hands up and cupped your cheeks, beginning to whimper
"Our daughter...she....bares my curse as well."
Her lips and voice trembled at the last second.
You wanted to feel surprised, but you really weren't. You had worries that the curse would pass onto your child as it happened while she was still pregnant. But you were distraught at the resolution.
"So...she transformed? How? When?"
Lilith closed her eyes for a moment and sniffed
"This morning..."
She whipped a tear from her eye
"I woke up early today, and I was going to feed her milk, but...I went into her bedroom, and she was up on the ceiling, transformed into what I become without elixir. Covered in black feathers, her eyes were as black as mine, claws, jagged teeth, and big wings! She seemed almost frightened at first when she saw me, hissing and flying circles around me scratching at my face and hair!"
Lilith hid her head in your chest and started cry
"Oh, honeybun..."
You held her and kissed her forehead
"But...I-I had no choice but to fight my own baby off, I easily overpowered her and managed to corner her. I don't know how I did it...but as I tried to tried to calmly talk to her, and even sing her lullaby, she...began to calm down, presumably recognize my voice."
Lilith raised her head up, whipping her tears away and straightening her glasses
"She just crawled into my arms and curled up like a ball. Instead of milk I had to give her my elixir, and shorty afterwards she was normal again and fast asleep in my arms."
Lilith then looked away, and gestured to the books on her desks she was reading
"Nothing. I can't find anything! I tried to find some kind of history on what spells or positions were conjured up to create this curse, but nothing! Y/N...if I don't find any solution, our baby is doomed to suffer the same curse as my sister and I! A monster!"
Lilith began to cry again, but you held her face up and whipped them away.
"Lily, even if she has to take elixir her whole life, she'll still be ours. Curse or no curse, you are and always will be my wife."
You then gave her a kiss.

"By the way, I love your dress. Did you get it in the boiling isles?"

"Oh, I know. Rather dashing isn't it?"

 Rather dashing isn't it?"