20. Tears,Anger and flashback

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Warning(s)!
Manga spoiler(s)!
Swearing(s)!
sensitive subject might be included!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

03/08/2023

"Is it possible?" Akane looks over Hanako, holding the book. Y/n and Nene stare at the book in curiosity. "Just leave it to me." Hanako replied, adjusting the telescope.

Then Hanako gasps, making everyone look at him. "There! I see it!" He cheerfully announce, Akane walks to him. "Can I see it?" Hanako nodded. "Hey Yugi! Over here too!" Yamabuki yelled from across, Hanako nodded, walking to the boy.

Before that he patted Y/n shoulder, she looked at him. "I'm gonna head over there, I'll be right back~" He smiled. Y/n almost muttered an 'ok' so she immediately bit her tongue and stepped back, Hanako looked at her worriedly before she smiled at him with a nod..

"You two~" Nene turns her head and sees Aoi waving at them.

Nene smiled brightly and jogged at her. "Aoi!" "Come." She smiled warmly at Nene, Nene teared a bit hugging Aoi. Y/n watch this and quietly walk to the two. "N/c-chan, what's wrong with Nene-chan?" Aoi softly pat Nene back staring at Y/n who shrugged.

"I-It's just that... I'm so glad you're.. fine.." She muttered, Y/n sighs, staring at Nene. Aoi chuckled, grabbing onto a bag ruffling inside it. Y/n tilts her head in curiosity.

"Silly Nene, I'm always fine~" She chuckled, putting a cookie into Nene's mouth. "Here~" Nene stares at the girl taking tiny bites on the cookie.

"Let's have some tea while you do your astronomy observations." "WITH US!/with us." Yokou and Satou announce smiling at the girl.

"WOOW~ THERE'S SO MANY COOKIES~!" Nene shouts, smiling brightly at the cookies in front of her. Y/n stare at the cookies in awe. 'How cute..' She smiled softly.

Aoi laughed at Nene. "We made them all together, y'know?" She then looked over the cookies. "I did the star shapes and some diamonds. Because N/n-chan like diamonds!" Y/n raised an eyebrow. 'I never said that..?'

"Then Yokou-kun made the boats, Satou-kun did the stained-glass cookies~!" SHe cheerfully lift up a bag of cookies smiling at the two girls. Then she went over (Y/n) holding a bag, handing it over her. "And this one made by Akane-kun. It's for you (N/n)-chan."

Nene looks over and her face immediately drops. It's a diamond shaped cookie and on top of the cookie is a frosting of tiny Y/n smiling. Nene nervously laughed, staring at the cookie that was in Y/n hands.