18. Zo- Mokkes apocalypse

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*warning(s)!

Manga spoiler(s).

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

14/07/23

'I..'

'I'm kinda hungry today...'

'I wonder if―'

"(N/n)-chan, There you are!" The girl turn her head and saw Akane with Teru jog to her, she smiles and gave a tiny wave at him. "Hello you two~" Akane smiles widely. "Hello too (y/n)-san." (y/n) gave them a eye closed smile. "Why were you searching for m―" "Candy~" (y/n) felt a presence behind her.

Akane widens his eyes with Teru raising his brows. "Y/n-sa―" The girl turned around and grabbed onto the person's head and pushed them to the ground. The two boys stare at the girl blankly, y/n standing up quickly. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!"

"What the heck...?" Akane muttered. "Hey are you oka―"

"Candy..~"

Teru grabs the girl by her waist and quickly run off with Akane. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"We should try to find Kou and the others if we can, see if they needed help." Teru inform smiling at them, still holding onto (y/n) by her waist. "Oi bastard you can let (n/n)-chan go now.."

y/n heard a soft voice. "Hm?" The two boys look at her. "What's wrong y/n-san?" "Oh, nothing.. No, I heard whispers from over there.." She pointed at the locker room and one of the lockers. "Huh? really? Let me check.." Akane walked in front of the girl, y/n point and he went. "He grabbed onto the flashlight and grabbed the lockers door.

Right after he could even open it widely, Kou burst out from it jumping hitting Akane head. "G-guh―" Akane fell to the floor, Kou and Nene stare at him before shouting. "huh?―" "AKANE-KUN?!" Yashiro screamed.

Teru and y/n stare at them blankly from a distance. Teru smiled and snickers bending down a bit covering his mouth, y/n look at him sweating a bit. "Pfft..Kou, your attacks are really something.." Teru smiled. "hey guys.." y/n awkwardly smiled at the two.

"Nii-chan?" "Y/n-chan..!?" Kou and Nene stare at them a bit, before feeling happy seeing them and relief. The two ran to Teru tearing loudly, he patted their heads. "There, there. We came to help, you two did a great job on your own."

"We should go somewhere safe." y/n look over Yashiro. "How about the gym storage?" "That's a good idea y/n-chan!" y/n smiled at Nene. "Thanks~"Teru nodded. "We should go now then―" "Wait! We can't leave Akane-kun like this..!" y/n pouts at them, Teru sighs. "I'll carry him." He smiled at the girl and grabbed akane by the back of his collar and dragged him.