29. The truth.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Warning(s)!
Slight spoiler
Slight curse

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

07/08/2023

Y/n laugh echoed through the place, there was no response making it even better in her opinion. Everyone makes faces as if they saw a ghost, Y/n wipes the tiny tears from her eyes due to laughing. "My my. I haven't laughed so good in such a long time.." She sighs.

No one dared to respond to the girl, so she just shrugged. "Is that how it is? No response?" She gave them a dull stare, striking through their heart. Is it guilt? scared? shocked? betrayed? It doesn't matter to the H/c haired gal. She doesn't care anymore.

As long as no one dies in her watch again then she's satisfied. But right now, The feeling is different. She wanted them to disappear, disappear from her sight, her vision, her everything.

She hated it. very much. Though, she couldn't help wondering why. She's angry at everyone, as in everyone. Everyone. Even her cousin.

"Y/n-" She raised her hand to stop Nene from continuing. "Number Zero." She corrected me.

"..r-right...Wh-why.. Why did you just.. show yourself now..? Why not earlier? why not.." Nene stopped, not knowing what to say anymore. She feels betrayed, Y/n said she doesn't have anything hiding from her. So why did she just reveal herself being a school wonder? Why? why?

Y/n giggles sweetly, sweet but could gives someone shivers, giggles that sound sweet but feel so cold. "Well, you should've known.. I lied."

Lied.

That's right. Y/n always says 'It's a lie' or some sort. So, is this one of her pranks? one of her lies? It couldn't be.. because.

Someone wouldn't go THAT far. Right..? Akane gripped on his fist. "N/n-chan... did you make a deal with someone..?" He questioned the girl trying his best not to lash his anger and tears in front of her.

She shrugged, disappeared and appeared again only to sit down on the tree branch on top of them. "My answer is.." she closed her eyes.

"Yes." re opening them, smiling at them. Shadows gloom on her face, making the atmosphere grow even thicker and tenser. "I-it couldn't be.. how... when? why?" His voice cracked, making the other three sweat. "That's a question 'you' have to find out for yourself!"

"What?-" "What happened to the old Number Zero, Omoide." Hanako glared at the girl, making her giggle. "How scary.. No need to give me that face. It's not my fault, really." She hopped down disappearing in front of them and re appearing behind Hanako pushing him down to the floor setting her foot on his shoulder.