9.Mirrors

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

11/06/2023

Before leaving school. "y/n-Chan?" y/n then turned her head around and noticed a specific daikon legged girl. "Nene-chan, what are you doing still in school?"

"Um...I have a few questions for you..." Nene was there standing right in front of her. y/n giggles. "So many people want to ask me questions.." She smiles at Nene.

Nene immediately looks away in panic, Hiding the red flush on her cheek. "U-uhm-" 'C'mon Nene. you had to ask her before you forget about it!' She closes her eye tightly. She took a deep breath and let it go opening her eye. Staring at Y/N. "y/n-chan..."

"Do you know any rumours about..."

"Number Zero?"

y/n became stiffed.

"Number...zero?" She muttered. "What do you mean..." y/n stare at Nene, Who was there standing still? "Y-You know... One of the seven wonders?" Nene sweats. She smiles at the other girl across from her.

"I don't think rumours about Number Zero even exist..."

"Nene-chan..."

y/n smiles.

Nene was confused. 'W-what... but... sensei definitely told me to ask.. Nevermind! Onto the next question!' "Okay A-another question."

Nene takes a deep breath. "Do.. Do you know a girl with Indigo hair similar to Aoi... and has a faint f/c colour at the end of her hai-"

"What?" y/n cut Nene off taking the other girl by surprise. "Sorry, Yashiro-san. I know no one with that appearance." y/n said immediately, nene looked at y/n with a worried face. "Anyways. I have to go now, Hope you don't mind that-"

"W-WAIT Y/N-CHAN!"

"Yes?" Nene stood still. 'Oh no I panicked and subconsciously called her name out of instinct..'

"S-sorry..." The girl let out a chuckle. "It's okay, Nene-chan..." She smiles. "So, Is there something wrong?"

"A-actually..."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

She stares at the picture with raised eyebrows, "Why not ask the other two?" She looked at Nene and Nene made an 'o' mouth. "T- that's right! You're a genius y/n-chan, Thank you!" She smiles brightly.