5. confession tree

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

04/06/2023

While in class, y/n wasn't paying attention to the teacher as she was drawing in her book. 'Hmmm... what else should I add?' she gazes at the drawing.

Then a loud smash happened to make the girl flinch a little with a scream. "NOOO!" y/n stare at Nene who was standing staring at the class, while the whole class stared at her confused. A silence overcomes the class. Making Nene pale at the attention everyone is giving her.

"eh...E- Excuse me.." Nene stuttered. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"y/n-chan thank you for helping me again." Aoi sweetly smiles, and y/n smiles back at her. "No problem Aoi."

Akane ran to the two girls. "N/N-chan, Look! My gardening is perfect! It's even perfect since last time N/N-CHAN!" y/n stares at him before smiling at him. "That's a wonderful thing Akane-kun! I knew you could do it Good job." she gave him a thumbs up.

Akane gasps shockingly. "N/N-chan..." He muttered "I love you...." but sadly the girl didn't hear as Aoi placed her hand on Y/n's ears. "DAMN IT AOI!" he hit the ground repeatedly, Aoi gave him a mocking smile.

While y/n wondered what happened "What is he doing?" Yamabuki asked him to walk to the side of y/n. "I'm not sure!"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

While y/n continued to walk around suddenly someone shouted from a distance, startling the girl. "NOOO! THERE WAS NOTHING GOOD ABOUT THAT!!" Nene shouts from a distance, before y/n could go to Nene and asks what's wrong someone interrupted her. "L/N-san! Could you help me for a while?" A girl asks the girl, y/n nod. "sure."

y/n was about to help the girl when suddenly someone grabbed her hand, dragging her away. "So- Eh? where did she go?" The girl looked around searching for y/n while holding some gardening tool.

"You guys hear me out!" Nene shouts. "calm down Nene.. Here, take some water" y/n pat Nene's back while holding a water bottle in front of her. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

after explanation "That sounds like.. He likes you, nene-chan!" Aoi beamed, excited. "You think so, too?" Nene joins. "kissing you out of the blue can't mean anything else~!" Aoi teased. "B-But he's not my type of guy." Nene answered with a worried face.

"huh??" Aoi tilts her head. "What does he look like?" y/n asked. "Oh...uhmm.." Yashiro looks to the front and thinks of this 'specific' person. 'well I can't tell them that he's a ghost...' she sweatdropped. 'beside didn't I already tell him I have a crush on y/n-chan??'