22. Zzz

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Warning(s)!
Manga spoiler(s)!
sensitive subject might be included!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

04/08/2023

"Honorable No.7" 

he turns around when he walks past her. "From now on, please don't use the gallery any way you like." she explains. "Although, I do thank you for your cooperation in creating this world.." she smiled.

"but.."

"do you also perhaps intend to stay here?" Hanako's grip on y/n's body tightens slightly. "..of course not. I'll leave as soon as this world is complete." he explained.

"Your ability is useful for keeping her safe. I'm just using it." he looks away. "Also, can't you finish this sooner..?"

"finish this daydream world, I mean."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Y/n said that.. I'll die soon.. and Hanako locked me up here so i wouldn't die.."

Nene sadly muttered, biting a piece of the chocolate that was given from Shijima. "I see~" Shijima grabs a piece of the chocolate and eats one. "well.. the fact that this imaginary world has come to this point, is all thanks to you, in fact." Nene raises her eyebrows. "huh?"

"don't you understand? This convenient world is the thing Honourable No.7 hates most of all." she chuckled. "Normally, he'd have wanted to destroy it right away."

"but he started to realise that here, you can ''live''." she muttered. "so~ he couldn't bear to destroy it." She looks up at the ceilings. "He hoped that you might live here with her in a happy dream forever. Never learn about your death."

Shijima stares at Nene who was dumbstruck. "He cares a lot about you."

"really..?"

Shijima chuckled once more. "Ah.. for some reason thinking about this made me sad.. it reminds me of a friend of mine-" "Shijima-san. Could you give me your hands for a moment?" "Huh?"

"I just.. want someone to comfort me right now.." nene muttered. "ookay-"

Nene grabs both of Shijima's hands. "Huh?" "DON'T MOVE!!" "HUH!?"

Nene put the palette knife to Shijima's neck. "Don't try any funny business.. or i'll mess you with this palette knife!!" "H-huh~? but weren't you sobbing a minute ago~?" "THAT WAS A LIE!" Nene shouts. "I saw some art tools in the jail cell so i went to draw.. draw things from the real world.. and that makes me want to go back!"

"To the point it got me really pissed off." "eh." "LIKE- WHAT THE HELL?? HOW CAN YOU DO THIS WITHOUT TELLING ME ANYTHING!? YOU THINK YOU'RE SOOOOO AMAZING JUST CUZ YOU'RE DEAD!?"

"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS KEEPING SO MANY SECRETS!?"

"I GET THERE'S THINGS HE DOESN'T WANT TO TELL ME, CUZ I'M ALIVE AND HE'S DEAD!!! BUT I'M JUST SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW.. I'M NOT GOING TO DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!" she grips harder on the palette "I WANT TO GO BACK TO THE REAL WORLD!!"

"So let's make a deal, eh? Shijima-san!"

"Ah.. you scared me.." Shijima smiled. "pfft.. you don't think you could threaten me with a palette knife, did you?" Shijima raised Nene's hand in the air, looking at the palette knife. "you can't kill someone with this~!"

"But.. Do you really want to leave this world? Even though.. you will soon die if you return to the real world?" Nene sweat "i-if im really going to die.. how am i supposed to just.. believe that from them..?"

"What if it's true? If your death is in fact near and unavoidable, Then, what will you do? Will you still want to return?" Shijima asks. She noticed Nene's hands were trembling. "oh." "But no matter what.. If i can just leave this world.. it'll 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"I'll grant your wish." 

He raises his hand in the air, sending his Tueshiro at Shijima and Nene sending them in the air. "Ah!/ Whoa!!"

"This is-" "WAIT- WHAT- WHY ME TOO!?" Nene screams at Tsukasa. "HEY- PUT ME DOWN!" "Bye bye~ Have a nice trip~!" Tsukasa waves at them. "TSUKASA-KUNN-" The boy clapped his hands.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Y/n eyes opened and the first thing she sees was,, a ceiling. "Huh..?" she realized "Wow! You're awake!" she looks to the side and sees a wide eye staring at him. "Tsukasa..?" she sits up from the bed she realized that she was on. 

"What are you doing here?" she asks. "Wow! you didn't call me Kid like you usually do!" he giggled, jumping into her lap and hugs her waist. "what- hey!?" y/n got slightly irritated by this.

"What's this room? It's ugly!" he say as the room looks more fancier than what nene is actually at. 'this is what you call ugly..?' she asked, weirded by this. "Where am i?" she asks him.

"A room spefically made by the Number 4~" he hugs snuggled on her stomach, creepy. "Made by.. her? Why?" he lets go of her and shrugged. But then she noticed something was missing.. "Where's the other!?" 

"why are you asking?" she scoffed at him. "im worried about them.." "What about me? are you not worried about me~" He teased. "You're.. capable to defend yourself." "But what if i can't~~" He placed his hand on her cheek.

she smacked his hand away "Don't be a liar!"

He chuckled. "Shouldn't you say that to yourself..." (Y/n) raises her eyebrows. 

"Number 0?"

Y/n Tsukasa laughs, pointing his finger at Y/n. "You made plenty of mistakes, showing your true Identity." He smirk.

The girl's breath hitched. "No.." "C'mon now~ Don't deny ittt~ How were the rumours again?" He wondered if making Y/n flinched. "ah yes it goes like this! If-" "NO!- no.. don't say it.." Tsukasa chuckled. "Whatever you say~" He cupped her cheek, disappearing. The girl was left alone with her touching her cheek. 'Now that I think about it..'

'why did he touch my cheeks twice?'

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄