13. Ties.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

17/06/2023

Slowly, y/n eyes open. The girl groaned softly, feeling heavy on her stomach and her left arm. Her eyes are wide open, she looks to both of her sides. Seeing Kou and Hanako sleeping. 'Where's Nene-chan?' The girl wondered.

Then she realised a heavy feeling on her stomach. She sat up slowly, trying not to wake the rest of them. Nene's head fell onto y/n thighs, she's sleeping soundly on y/n's lap.

Y/n smiles softly. She raises her left hand to pat Nene. Hanako, realising something slipped from his grasp, quickly woke up. Reaching to something that slips off.

Hanako roughly holds y/n hand. The two stare awkwardly at each other. Hanako eyes meet with y/n's e/c ones. Hanako went red, he floated away. Getting his cool.

y/n giggles, She pat Nene's head. "Nene-chan~" Nene's eyes open up. She looked up and met with an e/c orbs. "Pretty.." She sleepily mumbled. "Yashiro-san are you going to stay like that forever?" Hanako asks her.

Nene realised and quickly sat up, The girl panicked with a red cheek. "S-Sorry y/n-chan!" "It's fine.." She looked at kou.. "Kou-kun?" "Is the boy still sleeping?" "He's probably tired." y/n pat Kou's head.

"I can understand why." Nene stood up, dusting off her uniform. "Uhm... y/n-chan." y/n hums in response. "Is there something that you didn't tell us?" Nene mumbled. "My my, Nene-chan." y/n smiles.

"Why would I hide something from you? You're my friend after all!" She smiled with her eyes closed. "Ri-right." Nene sweats. 'nene calm down!'

"I don't know if Kou-kun told you guys this..but.." She paused. "But?" Hanako repeats, floating near her. "Mitsuba-kun... He's Kou-kun's old classmate, if I remember correctly." Yashiro raises her eyebrows. "Huh?"

"Mitsuba-kun is like.. Kou-kun's first friend? One of his first friends." y/n giggles. "He loves telling me about his new friends. That is until, He stopped mentioning Mitsuba-kun all the sudden."

"It made me worried a bit" y/n giggles.

She then stood up and twirls around, soon facing both Nene and Hanako. "I guess, The rest should be told by Kou-kun~" She smiles. "wha..?" "Well, I have to go now. It's SUPER late!"

"My little brother will be worried about me..~" The h/c haired sighs in defeat, she smiled at the two of them. "Bye!"

.....

"Nee~ Nene. How come you always have her attention~?" Hanako whines, Nene blushes. "F-Find it out yourself!" Both of them got cut with Kou cough. "Uh? Did y/n-nee leave already?" He scratches his cheeks.