28. Secret Between Us Only.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Warning(s)!
Slight spoiler
Slight curse

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

06/08/2023

"Wha- what..?"

Aoi frowned at the rest making their faces turn into shock, Nene opened up her mouth. "How come we don't know..?" This comment makes Aoi sigh. "Uh... she.. Never really told me why, but she just doesn't want to." Aoi smiled brightly at the three. "I have to go now, I see you three later! Sorry Akane by the way!"

"Uh, yeah.." He quietly mumbled, Hanako scratched his cheek. "Well that was something isn't it?" Nene huffed angrily at the boy. "We just knew something bad and that's your comment? How could you Amane.." "Wa- I-it's not like that!" He whined.

Kou glared at him, hitting his head. "Well that was one piece of information.." Akane sighs, taking the three attention. "Well, I didn't know about that.." Nene hummed, she walked near him, poking his shoulder.

"Do- do you know anything about the new rumour?" Akane turns around to the three. "The new what now?" He cringed at the sentences. "Uh, the one we talked about earlier?" He pondered a bit, making the three shiver at the thought of what he was going to say.

"No. The other didn't mention it to me and I didn't hear any rumour around me. Who told you that Yashiro-san?" They all sigh in relief. "W-well Aoi did.. I was about to ask her more about it but she already took off.."

"Odd.."

"I know right." Kou nodded furiously, agreeing with Akane. "How about Hanako, did you ask him?" Nene nodded, ignoring that Hanako is right beside them. "What!? you're not gonna tell him I'm here??" 

The daikon ignored him.

He sighs in defeat. 'I guess she's not gonna listen to me now..' "Actually, we were about to go ask Tsuchigomori-sensei but something came up." He hummed. "..and that is..?"

"Uh- I- I don't know if I should tell you this but.. Kou-kun was talking to L/n-chan.." He coughed, got confused a bit. "'L/n'' What happened to you and Y/n-chan?" Nene shook her head. "N-no no! not Y/n-chan!"

"Then..?"

"S/n L/n." His eyes widened. "Where. Where did you meet her?" Nene explained everything that happened to the boy, he sighs. "I'm curious about this 'Number Zero' and S/n L/n who's apparently N/n-chan's little sister."

"Is it fine if I join you guys in finding out who's Number Zero is?" Nene and Kou nodded their heads while Hanako was just there, floating behind them. "Yep!"