4. Misaki Stairs

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

04/06/2023

'Hanako-Kun said, "You can even make friends with murderers you know that, Yashiro." That time, Hanako-Kun seemed'

'....Angry?'

'No... That wasn't anger.'

'--that was...'

"Nene-chan?"

"Hey, Nene-Chan?"

"Nene-Chan!"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Third POV

"Huh?" The light cream-coloured girl turned to her side and met with indigo eyes. "Are you even listening to me?" Aoi frowns a bit, making Nene panicked slightly. "S-sorry, Aoi..." Nene apologised, swinging her hands around. "Nene-chan you've been distracted lately.."

"Maybe it is because there is someone you like?" She smiled, Nene sweats, turning away to the plants. "N-no.. But I wish that was it..~" She smiled weakly. The reply made Aoi frown at her friend. "I know! Have you heard this story, Nene-chan?" Yashiro turns to Aoi. "The second of the Seven Wonders..."

"The Misaki Stairs."

"You must never step your foot on the fourth stair. If you did,, You will be dragged to the other-world, the world of the dead.."

"You will be shredded into countless pieces, at twilight, the stairs dripping with the blood of its victims.."

"At the B stairs in front of the art room and a bunch of people say they've seen a puddle of blood there" Nene freaked out slightly and backed away.. "Hm? I thought you liked stories like that, Nene-chan?" Aoi tilted her head, giggling a bit at Yashiro.

"Y-Yeah- I do like it..!" Yashiro panicked, sweating a bit, staring at Aoi. Aoi then holds both of Nene's hands. "I'm glad, I'm not very good with scary stories, except for y/n-chan! We'll tell as many as it takes if it cheers you up!" She smiles. "Aoi..." Nene stares at Aoi.

"Hey, Akane-san, Aren't you forgetting something?" Both girls turn to the door to see their teacher with y/n beside him. "Career counselling. At 4:30. In the art room." "Ao-Chan~!" Their teacher raises a paper revealing it to the girls. "Ah, that's right!"

Aoi turns to her back. "I'll find more scary stories, so feel better, okay?"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄