3. Yousei

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

03/06/2023

Hanako-san said, "I was just thinking I wanted a human assistant." and a week later..'

'I was...'

"Hanako-san, Hanako-san.."

"PLEASE LET ME GO HOME FOR TODAY!" I begged clasp my hand together. "Noope~! " Hanako-san said with a wide smile gliding from one of the bathroom stall shaking his head.

'..being forced to clean bathrooms.'

"Please! Just for today!" I begged again, hoping this pervert ghost let me. "Nu uh~. I've got an important job for you once you're done, so I need you to hurry up and finish cleaning~" He mocked her, while holding the mokkes.

"No way..." I sulked, I stood up grabbing Hanako-Kun's shoulder.

"PLEASE-" I shouted at his face. "Whoa-" "This is like... the prime of my life! The youth is short y'know?! I've finally got my big chance!" I aggressively shook back and forth Hanako-Kun. "What chance?" He asks to fix his posture. I smirk at the boy, with a grin. "y/n asked me out!"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Before Yashiro can continue her words, someone interrupts her. "Nene-Chan?" Yashiro was shocked by the voice and turned her back quickly. "ASKDSADsDASd- Y-Y-Y/N-CHAN?!?!" Y/n tilted her head.

"Why are you in the Girls' old Bathroom?" Y/n Asked.

Yashiro turned her back quickly, Worried that her popular friend might see this pervert ghost, She looked back at Y/n who was standing and staring at her. "I'm Cleaning the bathroom! yea- YEAH! W-what about you?" Yashiro sweats a little, smiling awkwardly at (y/n), holding the mop to her side as a proof.

"Well I actually was walking around the old building, checking things out y'know? Then I heard a familiar voice." y/n smiled."R-Really now..?" Yashiro sweat even more.

"Well, I'll see you in class later, Nene-chan! you should be quick on cleaning by the way, and don't forget to meet up!" Then off she goes, Hanako only stares at the door where the girl was standing.

"Y'know Yashiro your friend is kinda hot."

"EH?! HANAKO YOU-"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

In class 1-A.

'More toilet cleaning today.. But, I don't want to go!' Yashiro sighs in frustration. 'I really want to hang out with y/n-chan more..' She bends down to her table and hides her face behind her English book, Closing her eyes as she sweatdropped.