27. The L/N

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

*Warning(s)!
Death mentioned!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

06/08/2023

Nene fidgets her magenta orbs to Hanako figure, just staring at him quietly. Hanako on the other hand could feel Nene's strong gaze on his backs, he sweat dropped. "Yashiro-san.." Nene flinches in surprise. "Y-Yes!?"

"If it's not a bother to ask.."

"Do you like Y/n-chan?"

Hanako turns his head to Nene, who's just stood still, staring at Hanako in confusions. "'Like.. (Y/n)-chan'...?" He nodded. "As in like.. do you have a crush on her?" Another silent filled the place. 

Until Nene's face turned into a blaze, she panicked, swinging her hand in front of her. "W-WHAT- WHY DO YOU THINK S-SO!??!" She shouts at Hanako who backs away in surprise. "Ehhh~? You always blushed whenever you're around her so-" Hanako got cut by Nene screech.

"AADHAS I-I I DO!??!??" He nodded in response, Nene kneeled down in defeat. 'A-ah.. what do I do, what do I do, what do I do!?' She cried to herself. "Yashiro-san?-" "YES!!"

...

"WAI-WAIT- I MEANT AS IN LIKE 'YES WHAT DO YOU WANT'!!!!" She panicked, and Hanako burst into laughter. "Haha! Yashiro-san no need to hide it, It's pretty obvious by now!" He smiled, Nene sighs in defeat. "Y-yes.."

"Aw c'mon~ Doesn't it feel good to tell your friends who you like?" He got a response from Nene with her whining. "Uuu... But it's embarrassing.." She blushed. "How so?"

"Well,, to begin with.."

"y/n-chan is perfect, she's everyone's idol... Like.. Almost everyone likes her. The teachers favours her, she's smart, perfect, pretty cute and popular.."

"And people wouldn't like it if I say I like girls...Besides, she's gonna disappear from the world anyway and I can't save her.." She whispered at the last part, frowning. Hanako giggles, patting her back. "Cheer up! I'm sure a pretty girl would like you back!" "really..?"

"Off we go now!"

"EH DON'T IGNORE ME!"

Hanako faces his back to Nene, floating in front of her. Leaving the girl with high hopes, His eyes gazed at the wooden floor. His thought was full of jealousy from Nene's boldness. He's having a thought, he wants to save Nene but now that he sees y/n more, he doesn't know anymore.