8. Tea Party

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

09/06/2023

"Nene-chan? Hello? Yashiro Nene?" y/n had been calling the other girl for the past few minutes. She got a little irritated by this, but doesn't want to throw a fit about it. So instead she just, "Hmph!" She turns around ignoring Nene, but her eyes catch a flash of green at the door.

"Hello, Nanami-san! Is there something wrong?" Y/n smiled at Sakura, the taller girl just shook her head. "Sakura is fine, y/n. Actually... I want to have a chat." She sent me a soft smile at y/n. "Alright, what is it that you want to chat about?"

"Is it okay if we talk... privately...?" She plays with her hair looking around the classroom,y/n nods. "Yes of course! It's okay! But wait here a moment." y/n turns around she went to Aoi who was doing her work. "Hey Aoi, Someone wants to have a private chat about me. If anyone finds me, say if away. Kay? Bye!" she left without letting Aoi reply to her. "Oh y/n.."

By the time y/n and Sakura reach a silent hallway, the two girls immediately stop and face each other. "So what is it that you want to tell me, Nanamine-san?" Sakura sighs. "I told you Sakura is fine." y/n let out a chuckle.

"Would you like to join me in a tea party?" She said in a soft tone, Y/n eyes immediately lit up at this request. "a date with sakura-chan?! Yes!" Y/n shouts in delight.

"Then you don't mind changing dressing up too, right?" y/n tilt her head. "I'm totally fine with it!"

"Alright then," Sakura said, staring at the h/c haired girl. "Sakura-chan?" y/n tilt her head. "So when is the date? Where is it? What ti-" Then she felt someone tap her shoulder. "Hmm? Yes?"

She was cut out with a blackout. Actually, no. Someone covered her with a sack, The girl flinched and stumbled back. "huh!?" She struggled to take off the sack and instead slipped and fell down then proceeded to get her head hit.

"I told you not to do that." Sakura scolded someone. "Hehe! Sorry, I got too excited!" Sakura scoffed.  "this was a bad idea." "but it works!" Tsukasa was grinning while floating around to the taller female. "You better join Natsuhiko. I can handle this, Tsukasa." "Okay! Don't hog Y/N-chan all by yourself Sakura!" Tsukasa yells, floating away.

She sighs and approaches the unconscious girl. "He doesn't listen most of the time." She sighs once again. Taking off the sack from Y/N head and lifting her. Surprisingly she was able to lift the smaller girl easily.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Why did you ask me?" Nene asked, holding her phone staring at Natsuhiko. "Hmm. It would be sad for your pretty friend to be alone..." He mutters and looks at the girl. "Besides there's someone who wants to meet you too." He grins like a cat. "huh?? but why?" Nene asked again.