16. School Mystery Number 1.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*warnings!
Manga spoilers.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

18/06/2023

Nene kept on muttering stuff to Hanako to stop it, the girl kept on crying. Scared about her friend. "Yashiro calm down." Hanako's voice was far away from her. The girl opened her eyes. "Wh-what.."

"Take a look~" slowly she looked around.

Nene 's eyes met with a black clothing figure in front of Hanako, Hanako is just holding y/n in bridal style, floating in air. y/n eyes widen. "Huh?" The figure turns their head a little to Nene.

"We finally found you.." Hanako floats to Nene still holding the surprise y/n. "School mystery no. 1. The Clock Keeper." Akane opens his mask, staring at them boringly.

Nene looked around. She stares at the cracks on the platform where y/n used to stand on. "the cracks.. It's stuck in midair? wow.." She turned around to the wall and saw that Kou stopped on his track. "even Kou-kun stuck in place.." Hanako smirks at Akane. "It's safe to say that your power is to stop time."

Akane glared at Hanako before taking a few steps to them trying to get y/n away from Hanako. But Hanako being Hanako is not letting go of her. "I've heard of you.." Akane started.

He stared off at Hanako. "You must be the 'Honorable No. 7." "Yup~" Hanako smiles.

Hanako let go of y/n putting her to the ground, Nene quickly ran to the girl checking if she's okay.

Akane sighs. "What business does the leader of the school mysteries have with n/n-chan? I'm kinda interested in learning the answer. But if you put her in danger again, I might as well lose my cool." He walked to the three.

"So with that said."

He grabs Hanako by the collar. Angrily he glare at Hanako. "May I hit you before we talk?" Akane Angrily stated. Without hesitation Akane throws Hanako to the floor with a loud thud, Yashiro eyes widens.

He raise his fist and about to punch Hanako. "STOPPPPP―" Yashiro butt in with a worried face. "Yashiro-san?! What are you doing..―" "I could ask you the same thing! But calm down will you?―"

Nene's sentences got cut with kou grunting. "GAH―" and the cracks on the platform fell from the building. "Damn it.." Akane muttered. "Kou-kun!" Nene walks to him, patting his back. "Are you okay?" he nodded, then looked around. "What happened???"

Akene walks to y/n, staring at the girl. The girl gulps. "W-who are you?"

"h u h?"

Everyone stares at the girl, Akane sighs a little. He hugged the girl muttering. "you're okay." Kou, Yashiro and Hanako stare at them. y/n Hesitated a little before accepting Akane hug, She patted his back. 'wow akane became more attractive..' y/n thought while patting his back.