7. (2/2)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

03/06/2023

...

...

...

...

"You're giving me donuts? me?! really?!"

Hanako smiles brightly at the two girls. "yeah~" "YAY!!" He floats around holding the donut's in the air happily. "Does it make you that happy?" Nene smiles. "I guess you do... love donuts." "Of course I do!" y/n turns to Nene who's sitting on the ground, pouring the tea.

Nene turns to y/n and smiles, signalling y/n to sit beside her. "plus..." The two girls turn to Hanako. "You're back to normal, Yashiro." "Normal?" "How?" Nene and y/n asked.

"You've been acting kind of weird lately." Hanako looks down. " 'Acting kind of weird' ?" Y/n repeated. "Oh, well, that's..." She walks to Hanako, he raises his head. "You're a ghost, Hanako-kun." She gazes at the apparition eye.

"You're already dead too, And you're different from normal people in a lot of other ways. I know it's too late for this but I was giving some serious thought." 

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

"But for some weird reason...I couldn't leave him alone..." Y/N stopped and stare at Nene.

It went quiet. "I know I shouldn't pry too deeply, but... I want to know more about Hanako-kun..." Her voice starts to crack. "There's probably nothing I can do, but... I want to help him so much...Even if he's a ghost and a murderer." She sniffled. "What should I do...?" she wipes her tears off , clenching on her skirt.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

She quietly signs, and looks up at Nene . "...And I realised something...that you're.." Hanako raises his eyebrows "...honestly kinda annoying..." Nene looks down, putting both of her index fingers together.

('―'👉👈)

an arrow stabbed through the boy, piercing through him as he let out a grunts. "W-well... I'm not gonna deny it..." He lays on the ground still with the donuts.

y/n chuckles, Putting her hand to cover her mouth. Nene walks to the apparition. "But you know what? It's fine." "Huh?" Hanako raises his head to the girl. "I decided what I want to do... so no matter how much trouble you are..."

"I like you, Hanako-kun!" Hanako's eyes winded, still staring at the daikon girl. Y/n was shocked that Nene sounds like she's confessing to the boy. "nene-"