15. Falling.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Warning!
Manga spoilers :)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

18/06/2023

"Nene-chan!"

Nene turns her head to meet with y/n running to her. The girl shrieked in her place with aoi beside her. "ASAHDSDY-Y/N-CHAN?!" She stutters, The girl hugs Nene tightly. 'After the incident with Mitsuba-kun, y/n-chan have been acting weird lately..' Aoi pat y/n back to let her know to release Nene. "Oops sorry Nene-chan!"

Nene shook her head then smiled. "It's okay y/n-chan." She smiled, Then y/n gasped. "Nee Nene-chan do you wanna know about another rumour?" y/n smiles "U-um-" 

"It's the School Mystery Number One, The Three Clock Keepers."

"There's a big, old clock somewhere in the school. That clock is the time that flows through the school. If you move the hands of the clock, the school's time is yours command."

"But you see, There are guards watching over the big clock. They are the The Three Clock Keepers, whos represent past, present and future."

"If anyone touches the clock without their permission, the three clock keepers will steal the time from that person's life.."

Nene there staring at y/n eyes in awe, Aoi joins in with a chuckle. "It's a pretty popular rumour right now, did you know that Nene-chan?" Aoi stares at Nene.

"R-really now..?" Nene smiles worriedly. 'I mean It's y/n-chan who told the rumours this time, but still.. IT'S PRETTY SCARY. but still.. before I met Hanako-kun I thought they were just some made up stories..' Nene holds tightly to her book, closing her eyes. 'BUT LATELY EVERY RUMOURS SHE TOLD ME BECOME TRUE-' she cried.

"Nene-chan."

Nene thought got cut with Aoi's voice. The three stop their tracks, Nene stares at Aoi who stares at her back."Yes aoi?" Aoi looks down. "The thing is, there's something we need to tell you.." y/n eyes widened. "Aoi!-"

'Huh?'

"Actually (y/n)-chan... she―"

Aoi sentences got cut with a scream. "What's wrong?!" Yashiro shouts running to the others, leaving y/n and Aoi. y/n stood there not facing Aoi. "Your old appearance.. she asked me about it before..." "Aoi." Aoi sighs. "Sorry, I feel bad for not telling her though..."