24. "WHY ARE WE SO HIGH!?"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

*Warning(s)!
Manga spoiler(s)!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

06/08/2023

Y/N took a step in front of Yashiro along with Kou, while Mitsuba and Nene behind them. Shijima stood still beside y/n, staring at Hanako. The boy sighs, staring at the shiny e/c orbs one.

"I thought I made myself clear, this goes to you no.3 and no 4 too..

"Well it doesn't matter! Because I'm not letting you all leave this place, you thick-headed kids!"

y/n rolled her eyes. 'T-thickheaded kids...!?' The three scoffed some air, in shock. "HE'S-"

"HE'S REALLY HERE!!" They shouted at the boy, Nene and Kou being excited and Mitsuba being a scaredy-cat he hid behind y/n. Clinging on her arm, while y/b, Hanako and Shijma blankly stare at them. 'huh?'

"SO WE ACTUALLY MEET HANAKO-KUN, I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD SHOW YOURSELF!"

"THERE YOU ARE! THIS TIME, I'LL GET YOU, HANAKO!!"

"WAAAH- DON'T COME NEAR ME!!! CUTIE-SENPAI PROTECT ME!"

Hanako coughed. "Please, One at a time.." 

Nene coughed, fixing her posture, inhaling a little air. "I knew you'd come, Hanako-kun!" 'Didn't you say you didn't expect him to show himself?' y/n thought. still getting hugged by Mitsuba by her arm.

She angrily huffed at the boy, pointing her index finger at him. "Making me and dear y/n-chan pass out and then locking us up like some sort of princess. I Won't be having it this time!" Y/n choked on air, coughing loudly from Nene's words. Mitsuba flinched in surprise, letting her go. "Y-Y/N?!"

...

Hanako stares at the girl quietly. Nene swings her arm to the sides. "Okay! FOLLOW THE PLAN GUYS!" Kou swinging his staff around, Mitsuba raising his hand in the air and finally Shijima with her sketch book.

In a blink of an eye Kou staff emits lighting, running towards the apparition in front of him. Hitting the staff on the ground the whole place emits lighting, smoke appeared around the boy with Shijima and y/n coughing. "What power.." "HELL YEAH- YOU SEE THAT!? THIS IS THE REAL POWER OF MY WEAPON HANAKO!"

"JUST BECAUSE YOU SEALED IT OFF IN THE REAL WORLD, DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN'T REMOVE IT INN THIS FAKE ONE!-"

Just right after he said that, Hanako appeared behind the boy. With a cocky smirk, sitting. "Hu-"