Chapter Sixty-Two: A Mistake

For she respected all Queens but she would not be named as one

For she respected all Queens but she would not be named as one. She'd be a King and everyone would come to cower at her feet.
- Sara Younes

Third Pov:

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Abaddon whispers into Valentine's ear.

She blinks back realizing she hadn't heard his voice in a couple of days.

He'd been held back from communicating with his human simply because she wasn't his little human anymore. She'd become someone else... something else.

Something sinister.

Something dangerous.

The light had finally left her eyes and bloodlust had replaced it.

He didn't even recognize her mind anymore.

His daughter had been ripped away from him.

And he would rain havoc on those who broke her beyond repair.

"Hello Abaddon. Nice to hear from you again."

"My troupes will rally with you at the wake of dawn." He says and watches in mystified awe as a small smirk begins to makes it way on her face.

"However there are those who still try to oppose you."

"Photia?" Valentine muses and Abaddon nods.

"She's gathered her own army to fight you."

"Then she will surely die."

"She controls the Hellbearers and they are masters of angelic magic."

She douses her body in a halo glow of angelic runes as a response.

"You were saying?" She drawls and brings a leg up to stand on the throne she was on. A lazy arm rests on that knee.

Abaddon separates himself from her and she tilts her head staring at her demon with someone akin to fondness.