Chapter Twelve: Into a Void

Hello everybody just a reminder that this book and the Demonic series as a whole are meant to be a safe place. Death threats are absolutely unacceptable and WILL BE TAKEN DOWN.

Opinions are always welcome and debates on the plot of the story are also welcomed. Hell I'll even get some popcorn to watch. Arguments that disrespect the other party are not tolerated and will be REMOVED. Bullying is absolutely NOT ACCEPTABLE!!! The person will be reported and the comments taken down.

-Also if you are being bullied I am always here if you want to talk. I will help you in any way possible. ❤️

Disrespect for me or my plot line just make me sad. I work really hard to make this story the best it can be. So those comments will be removed as well. Constructive criticism is always welcome!!

Warning don't come for my readers. I will defend them to my last breath.

Anyways enjoy the rest of the story. I love you guys. Just wanted to let you guys know! ❤️
*****************************

 Just wanted to let you guys know! ❤️ *****************************

-I'll do this alone as always

I slump to the side, covered in blood and sweat

"Well that was lovely." I muse to myself.

"Do you always talk to yourself?" A gorgeous Asian asks me. Her dark eyes were narrowed on me, her red lips puckered in distaste.

"Yes." I answer her. "Problem?"

"None at all." She pops the gum in her mouth. "I do it too."

Samir sits down beside the stunning girl, giving her a look.

"Valentine... this is Kim Hye Jim who we call Jim. That's Everest over there." Samir points to the very handsome man in the corner playing with his knives.

The man looked like a football player and a wrestler all in one. His dark skin glowed in the minimum light we had. His eyes were empty.

He gives me a single nod.