Chapter Sixty- Eight: I think I'm loosing it.

Shh

Shh...listen, don't you hear?
I'm crying, but they are silent tears.
I'm crying on the inside so you can't see
all the pain running though me .
I cry for you, I cry for me.
I cry for the times I can't,
so if you listen, you may hear my silent tears.
- Amanda Smith

I woke up in the fields of Hogwarts, wearing my Hufflepuff uniform

My eyes flicker open and I instantly sit up to see Lucifer lounging on the grass beside me.

I stare at him wordlessly.

"Father decided the chains were a bit much." He explains.

"That's NOT THE PROBLEM HERE!" I shout at him and rip up some of the glass to fling in his face. "What the FUCK IS GOING ON!?"

"Oh well you see, every one of your accomplishments and relationships of the past two years has been erased. So no one knows who you are in this timeline and the past one as well."

"Even the hell bearers??" I snap in annoyance.

"Yes, unfortunately." He shrugs.

"I'm killing him." I snap and stand only for Lucifer to burst out laughing.

"HAAAA Get in line darling. I've been trying to do that for an eternity it seems like." He snickers, taking amusement in my pain.

"I need to check. I need to-"

"I wouldn't bother!!" He calls out to my retreating form. "I'll be hereeeeee.... waiting." He screeches out, blowing a daffodil up in the air.

I rush inside the castle, striding forward. I realize it was nearing the end of the day and no one seemed to be in the hallways nor the Great Hall.

He was walking down the hallway.

I swallow a lump in my throat and slow my pace. We end up staring at one another, both of us refusing to move aside. "Move." His tone was harsh. His eyes were even harsher.

My head tilts sideways, searching his face for any hint of recognition in it.

I saw none.

My eyes flicker to his hands, both uncaringly stuffed in his pockets.