Chapter Fifty- Nine: Evading Power

"Be the woman who fixes another woman's crown without telling the world that it was crooked

"Be the woman who fixes another woman's crown without telling the world that it was crooked."

Third Pov:

Third Pov:

Valentine Dumbledore teleports the two of them out of Hell.

The chains that had been adorning her wrists and ankles turn invisible with the exposure of the mortal realm.

"How can you move around with those things tying you up?" Tom asks, intrigued.

She raises an unamused brow at him.

"Why? So you can steal my throne?" She sneers, eyes hostile and annoyed.

Tom suppressed the urge to whack her in the face as she was still carrying around that huge intimidating staff.

"Simply curious."

"Curiosity killed Tom Riddle. How befitting." She snarls, eyes dark and filled with rage.

"You already disintegrated the Archangel. Why not kill me?" He sneers at her. "Might solve all your problems. Might fix whatever thing broke inside you."

She blinks at his words and honest surprise flickers on her face.

"You want me to kill you?" She gives him a once over and scoffs. "That is utterly beneath me."

"Would you kill Jung?"

"Who?" She asks and he was seconds from wondering if she'd honestly hit her head so hard, it caused a 180 degree personality shift and memory loss.

He scowls when he sees her mocking smirk.

"My boyfriend you mean? The guy who helped me get over you." She steps up on a ledge and flicks her dress behind her, exposing long toned porcelain legs.

Flames sparkle around and wrap around her again and again until the dress had disappeared and in its place were tight red leather pants and a black long-sleeved shirt. She steps down, still in ten inch heels and eyes Tom in disgust. Her staff slams on the floor beside them and looking up, Tom realized that the sunny park they'd been in had disappeared and they were standing in layers of thick, white snow.