Chapter Seven: A Distant Memory

I hate who you've become

I hate who I've become too.
- Sara Younes

I get up slowly, eyeing the monsters that had been summoned from Hell to murder us and then I look down at Abraxas

He looked eerily similar to Draco Malfoy. The boy who seemed much more scared, spoiled and abused than actually threatening.

The boy who was stuck in a constant battle between right and wrong. Wrong just so happened to be his parents.

I wipe my wet cheeks and then walk to the window still, peering outside. I put aside my heartbreak and move to find the Hell bearers who'd been appointed to protect me.

The window was broken and I look down, sucking in a breath at how high up I was.

"They climbed all this way." I mumble softly. I look back at Malfoy and wave my hand trapping him in an impenetrable cage that lit up the dark night.

"Just jump, you damn coward." Abaddon scoffs and I glare at him internally.

"You're aware that if I die... you cease to exist right!!?" I demand, seething.

"Well I wouldn't want to be stuck in some wussy's body anyways." He snaps and my jaw falls.

"Excuse me WHAT?! I am NOT A WUSSY!"

"Haven't you learnt anything from your first time abuser?" His voice was soothing now like how I imagined a father's would be. "Don't get me wrong. I like the kid too but that was some crazy shit right there. And this is coming from a demon." He scoffs and then snorts like he said something funny.

I stay silent for a second. "It's my fault... I lied to him."

"Yeah you lied to him. You didn't murder his parents, make him an orphan which caused him to be sent to an orphanage where he was abused so much, he couldn't sleep properly for years after."

"You know, I'm not dumb. I know you're talking about me." I grumble and then launch myself through the window, tumbling outside only to flop in the air like a dead bird.