Chapter 3: First Day at Beacon Academy

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 3 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After the Initiation (Y/N) is getting ready to start his first day of classes, he changes in the school uniform then packs the supplies for classes, he walks out heading to class while getting looked at by people since they know he is the Red Dragon Emperor. He gets looked at by girls with them adoring him as he walked last them, along the way he ran into Team RWBY which he looks at them, they wave towards him as he waved back.....................
Ruby: " Hey (Y/N)."
Yang: "Sup cutie."
(Y/N): "Hey girls."
Weiss: "I guess we might have the same class since we ran into you?"
(Y/N): "My first class is with a guy named Prof. Port."
Blake: "I guess that's a yes."
Ruby: "He doesn't focus on the studies, he just tells stories about his life when he was young."
(Y/N): "Looks like it's going to be a boring class."
......................after arriving he wasn't lying saying that since he was telling stories of his young life as a huntsman, (Y/N) rubs his face as he was slowly getting bored from his stories. Now it was Oobleck's class which he kept talking to fast, after that it's lunch time with Team RWBY sitting with him, four more people sit at the table which he looks at one if them being Pyrrha.....................
(Y/N): "Oh hey Pyrrha."
Pyrrha: "Hello (Y/N)."
Jaune: "What's up? I'm Jaune Arc."
Nora: "Nora Valkyrie."
Ren: "Lie Ren."
(Y/N): "These three your teammates Pyrrha?"
Pyrrha: "Yeah."
Weiss: "So (Y/N), when did you know you're the Red Dragon Emperor?"
(Y/N): "Well, I didn't know since I was about around eleven or thirteen years old, I trained for a while until I reached seventeen years old."
Yang: "And that's how you were able to use the armor we saw at the Initiation."
(Y/N): "Well, technically it's called a Balance Breaker."
Blake: "Did you not pay attention to the story about the Balance Breaker?"
Yang: "What?"
Weiss: "Oh my gosh. It's basically a very intense and unique power that's found in a rare few. (Y/N) is very lucky to actually have it!"
.....................laughing is heard getting his attention to see four guys laughing at a rabbit Faunus girl which was actually mocking her.....................
(Y/N): "Who's that?"
Blake: "Cardin Winchester, and those three guys are his teammates. They're known as Team CRDL, they're bullies."
Weiss: "Velvet's always been their target cause of her being a Faunus."
(Y/N): *balls his hand into a fist* "I'm about to kick his ass."
......................he gets up walking towards them, he activates his Sacred Gear continuing to walk towards him, he grabs Cardin by the armor as he picked him up to punch him in the face causing blood to come out his mouth......................
Cardin: "What the fuck?! Who the hell are you?!"
(Y/N): "Funny, someone like you who bullies you find is as all as a pebble."
Cardin: "Wait, I remember now. You're the Red Dragon Emperor, the big star around here."
(Y/N): "And you don't seem surprised."
Cardin: "One of my ancestors was the Red Dragon Emperor!"
(Y/N): "Ddraig is that true?"
Ddraig: "Ha ha, no. I'd never have a weakling like a Winchester use my power, but I do remember one of the previous Red Dragon Emperors made Cardin's ancestors their little bitch!"
......................everyone laughs after that making Cardin deeply embarrassed after hearing that, which also made him angry after finding out about his ancestors....................
Cardin: "You're gonna pay for this, I'll see you in Goodwitch's class!"
(Y/N): "See ya there bitch."
......................him and his team walks off with everyone still laughing at them, (Y/N) sits next to Velvet to see tears in her eyes.....................
(Y/N): "Hey, there's no need to cry. He's gone."
Velvet: "Th-Thank you. I'm Velvet."
(Y/N): "I know, Blake told me your name. I guess you know me from the Initiation."
Velvet: *giggles* "Yep, it's nice to meet you (Y/N)."
......................it's now Goodwitch's class which everyone is sitting g down with Team RWBY and JNPR sitting next to (Y/N). After a fight Cardin enters the arena with his weapon in hand as (Y/N) enters the arena with the Boosted Gear equipped.....................
Cardin: "Aren't you going to equip the armor you used?"
(Y/N): "You're not worth me going into my Balance Breaker, I'll beat you in maybe if I can think, *thinks for a second* ten seconds."
Ddraig: "Boost!"
Cardin: "You son of a bitch!"
......................he charges at him yelling in anger, (Y/N) spins around to do a clothes line hitting him on the neck causing enough force to land on his back unconscious.....................
Goodwitch: "(Y/N) (L/N) wins! And how long was that?"
Yang: "That lasted three seconds."
......................everyone laughs at Cardin for that as he woke up with them still laughing at him, he walks out hiding his face with everyone cheering for (Y/N). After that he is now in his dorm as he rests in his bed after a long day, he gets a feeling causing him to sit up and look around, a red glow is seen in a drawer confusing him as he walked towards it opening it revealing the Red King he found at his Initiation. He picks it up which glows more when he touched it, everything around him is colored red as he looked around to see nothing, but he gets a feeling as he turned around seeing a white light with someone is seen inside the light looking at him:

 He picks it up which glows more when he touched it, everything around him is colored red as he looked around to see nothing, but he gets a feeling as he turned around seeing a white light with someone is seen inside the light looking at him:

.....................he looks at the girl while at the same time she looked at him, the light gets brighter causing him to wake up breathing hard, he walks over to the drawer to look in it; he didn't see the Red King Chess Piece in his drawer. He felt confused as he rubbed his face in confusion.....................
(Y/N): (Who was that girl? Why was she looking at me like that?) "Ddraig, did you see that? Have you seen that girl before?"
Ddraig: "No. I haven't seen her before, I doubt that was just a dream. It must be a calling to something."
(Y/N): "Whoever she is, I might need to find her."
Ddraig: "I'm not gonna lie, she does look familiar with that red hair."
....................(Y/N) thinks about that girl he saw, he remembered how she looked with that split second; blue eyes and red hair. He went back in his bed as he went back to sleep."

To be continued....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with the said, see y'all next time.)