Prologue: A Mysterious Baby! The New Red Dragon Emperor

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is the Prologue to the story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V
Location: Mt. Glenn

"At an abandoned city where Grimm roam there, the city was at the place called Mt. Glenn. The city was completely empty with no one in the streets and some buildings destroyed from the Grimm raiding the city, right now Grimm run through the streets roaring and growling while running, but the moment a Beowolve ran past a building a baby with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes crawls out curiously which revealed to be a boy. He crawls through buildings as well the streets after he was abandoned by his family, he continued crawling until he looks inside a trash can going in there completely as he coos curiously while an Ursa runs past him. He peeks his head out hearing the thuds of the footsteps and continues crawling away, he sees a metal ball on the ground as he rolls it away causing him to giggle, he follows it until he hears a gunshot which caught his attention to a group of students from Beacon Academy assigned for a mission in the Grimm infested city......................
Alex: " Seriously? An Ursa appearing while fighting these things? I expected more, what can be worse?"
Raplh: "Uh, A King Taijitu or a DeathStalker, can I go on?"
Alex: "No."
Hannah: "Well, that looks like it's most of them until more arrive, we better report this in."
Zelina: "This mission is finally over!"
Hannah: "Always complaining much sis."
Zelina: "Hey! I don't want to sleep on the ground again, my back is going to give out if I stay another week, and I don't to anymore."
Alex: "What's wrong? You got a dancing session when we get back?"
......................they laugh as Zelina rolls her eyes and pouts at the joke which also makes the baby laugh getting their attention looking at the small child in shock......................
Raplh: "What the hell?! Why is there a baby here?!"
Hannah: "Oh my goodness! *runs to him, crouches to his level* You poor little guy, who would leave you here in this terrible city? *gently picks him up* Don't worry, you're okay now."
.......................he giggles at her which made her smile, she holds him close as he smiles hugging her with everyone else walking up to her......................
Alex: "Of all places who would abandon a baby here? That is messed up!"
Zelina: "He doesn't look hurt or scared cause being here he would be scared of the Grimm, including us if he saw us right now."
Raplh: "He must've hid very well when crawling around the city, like that broken wall right there. A baby can easily hide there and to this guy he's very lucky, *rubs his head* aren't you little guy?"
Baby (Y/N): *giggles*
Alex: "I guess this is going in with the reports, Ozpin's going to be shocked to hear this."
......................a roar is heard catching their attention to see Grimm charging at them with a DeathStalker behind them as they get their weapons......................
Raplh: "I guess I definitely jinxed us huh?"
Alex: "Hannah, keep the baby safe and don't let him go! We got this!"
Hannah: *hugs him close* "I'll never let him go!"
......................they shoot their weapons at the Grimm which killed most of them in one hit or acouple from their weapons. But, the DeathStalker's armor caused the bullets to bounce off and ricochet in different directions, more Grimm appear which everyone is low on ammo. The baby looks at the Grimm as they got close and they terrified him to the point he started crying causing Hannah to comfort him making it that they're not there. The Grimm gets closer only to stop confusing the group.....................
Ralph: "Why did they stop?"
Alex: "This is definitely confusing."
......................they slowly back up in fear confusing them, Hannah looked for a second as she continued to comfort the baby. A green glow is seen which is coming from the baby....................
????: "Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!"
.......................the green light gets brighter causing everyone to look in shock, red orbs fly in their direction which they dodged. But, the Grimm gets caught in the attack as they roar in pain until it ends, everyone gets up and looks after the smoke clears to see the Grimm turning to ash, Hannah was shocked until she looked at the baby whimpering in fear......................
Hannah: "Hey, it's okay. The monsters are gone, don't cry."
.......................he looks at her which he smiles at her and she does, everyone else ran up to them as he looked at them smiling.....................
Alex: "Looks like this Little guy must be packing some power to do that attack!"
Ralph: "Now we definitely got to get this little guy outta here, we can't stay here any longer."
Zelina: "Then let's go!"
.......................they packed up their supplies as fast as they can, the Bullhead arrives to pick them up and take them back to Beacon, Hannah held the baby as he hugged her.....................
Alex: "You know, maybe we should name the little guy."
Zelina: "Yeah. He needs a name since we found him, and also there wasn't a note on him."
Ralph: *looks at his baby pajamas* "Hey, there's a name in his onesie."
Hannah: *looks at the name* "Oh yeah, looks like his name is (Y/N)."
Baby (Y/N): *coos excitedly*
Hannah: "That's your name isn't it? Yes it is. *he giggles* A cute little guy having a cute name, yes you do."
Zelina: "She's definitely attached to him."
Alex: "I'm sure Ozpin wouldn't mind us taking care of him."