Chapter 5: Rias Gremory

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 5 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) woke up in his dorm which looked more bigger along with a huge bed, but not only that he met the girl he saw in one of his dreams in that same bed with him, along with another girl who are both naked as well him which confused him on why is he naked and why there are two girls in his bed..................
(Y/N): " Your name is Rias Gremory?"
Rias: "Yes, I am also the next head in the House of Gremory. And the other girl in the bed is my friend Akeno."
Akeno: *giggles as she sits up* "Hello cutie."
(Y/N): "H-Hi."
.....................he felt someone hug him from the waist down and he looked to see another girl with blonde hair sleeping peacefully.....................
(Y/N): "Who's this?"
Rias: "Oh, this is Asia Argento."
Asia: *looks at him, smiles* "Hello."
Rias: *looks past him* "Sleep well Koneko?"
Koneko: "Slept amazing. He is really a deep sleeper."
(Y/N): *eyes widen looking at her* (Another girl?)
..................a thud is heard with a groan in exhaustion, another girl stands up as she rubbed her head while yawning..................
???? 2: "Why do I always move when I sleep?"
(Y/N): "Who is she now?"
Rias: "Hello Xenovia. *looks around the room* Where's Rossweisse?"
Rossweisse: "I was in the bathroom taking a shower, I didn't want to wake you all up."
(Y/N): "Wha?! Okay, can someone please explain what's going on? What happened to my dorm? And why is my bed big?"
Rias: "Since you asked nicely I'll tell you, what happened wasn't a dream (Y/N). It was real, you were close to death, but we saved you and brought you back from near death."
(Y/N): "H-How?!"
Rias: "You see (Y/N), we're not human. We're devils."
(Y/N): *eyes widen in shock* "What?!"
Rias: "And you're my servant to, so you're a devil to and also my servant."
(Y/N): "Servant? What do you mean? And how is Ozpin going to react when he finds out?!"
Rias: "Don't worry, he already knows."

Ozpin P.O.V
Flashback-Last Night

..................Ozpin is getting ready to go to bed after a long day, he started getting worried for (Y/N) since he hasn't returned yet. A red light is seen getting his attention as he looked to see a young girl with red hair appearing in his office.....................
Ozpin: "Who are you?"
Rias: "Hello Ozpin, it's nice to see you again. I am Rias Gremory."
Ozpin: *eyes widen* "Miss Gremory! *bows" It's an honor to see you again. So, you're free, but how? The seal said it wouldn't be broken from a powerful energy. How was it broken?"
Rias: "It's thanks to the new Red Dragon Emperor, that I'm free from the spell and my family can walk in Remnant again."
Ozpin: "(Y/N) saved you?"
Rias: "(Y/N). So that's his name."
Ozpin: "Yes, his name is (Y/N) (L/N). He told me he had a dream before with the symbol and the cave, I already knew and I showed him his location. But, now you're free thanks to him."
Rias: "Yes, it's all thanks to him. And me and my peerage would like to attend this academy if that's alright."
Ozpin: "Well, of course."
Rias: "And I would like to stay in (Y/N)'s dorm and also do some changes."

(Y/N) P.O.V
Flashback Ends

(Y/N): "Wow, I didn't think it'd be that easy. But, could you girls please put some clothes on?"
Rias: "Oh, of course."
.................Rias and Akeno got outta bed to get dressed in the Beacon Uniform, after a little bit Rias walks up to (Y/N) holding her bra as she turned her back to him.................
Rias: "Can you clip this please?"
(Y/N): "S-Sure." *clips her bra together*
Rias: "Thank you."
Akeno: "What about me?"
(Y/N): "U-Uhh, okay." *clips her bra together*
Akeno: "Thanks."
(Y/N): "So wait, why did you want to stay in my dorm?"
Rias: "Well, I would like to really be close to my new servant."
(Y/N): "You mentioned that before, why do you say that?"
Rias: "Oh, well you see when I revived you from near death you have also became a devil."
Akeno: "Which means you're one of us, that so amazing."
(Y/N): (I-I'm no longer human anymore? I never expected this to happen to me, but if she was in my dream before than she can help me go further on the Red Dragon Emperor power.)
.................he gets dressed in the uniform as they walked out, along the way they ran into two others which he waved at them...................
???? 3: "Morning Rias."
???? 4: "Hey."
(Y/N): "You know them?"
Rias: "(Y/N), this is Kiba Yuuto and Gasper Bloody."
(Y/N): "Wait, you're a guy? *he nods* Why are dressed in the female uniform?"
Gasper: "I just like this look, I think it's cute."
Akeno: "Gasper likes dressing up in girl's clothing."
(Y/N): "Okay. I guess it's okay if he likes to."
Ruby: "Good morning (Y/-"
...................he looks at Team RWBY as their eyes widen seeing the girls with him and his eyes widen in shock knowing he's going to have to explain to them.................
Weiss: "Um (Y/N), who are these-"
Yang: "Who are they?"
Rias: "You must be his friends, it's nice to meet you. My name is Rias Gremory."
Weiss: *eyes widen in shock* "Gremory?!"
Ruby: "My name is Ruby Rose, it's nice to-"
Weiss: *grabs her hood* "Excuse us for a moment."
................she forces them to follow her as he looked confused on Weiss' reaction..................
Asia: "But, the other girls never got the chance to introduce themselves."
Koneko: "I can tell that girl was a Schnee, their reputation isn't a good one from what I heard."
Rossweisse: "That's true."

Team RWBY P.O.V

..................Weiss takes her teammates somewhere quiet where she can tell them about the girls with (Y/N), they arrived in a locker room as she pushed them from her....................
Yang: "Weiss, what's the big idea?"
Weiss: "You need to learn some manners Yang, cause that girl with the red hair isn't a normal girl."
Ruby: "Who is she?"
Weiss: "Her name is Rias Gremory, she's the next head in the House of Gremory. A very known and royal devil family."
Blake: *eyes widen in shock* "The Gremory Family? That's Rias Gremory?"
Ruby: "Wait, are they like your family Weiss?"
Weiss: "No, they're higher than my family. Her brother is the king of the Underworld!"
Blake: "Oh yeah."
Yang: "Then remind me not to get on her bad side."
Ruby: "And I was introducing myself too."

3rd P.O.V

.....................after that (Y/N) along with Rias and everyone made it to class with everyone looking at Rias and the girls as they sat next to each other with Rias and Akeno sitting with (Y/N) on both sides while everyone sits around them. Team RWBY made it and they sat in their seats while looking at them almost through the entire day of class, it's lunch time with (Y/N) sitting with Rias and everyone. It kept going like that for a while now until a certain someone appears....................
Neptune: "Well, look at you ladies."
(Y/N): (Oh hell no.)
Neptune: "So, what is your name hotties?"
Rias: "Not interested!"
Neptune: "Oh come on, I like to-"
....................he gets punched in the area by Koneko causing him to squeal in pain from the hit as (Y/N) chuckles while giving her a thumbs up. Teams RWBY and JNPR looks in shock from what they saw from what Koneko did...................
Yang: "How strong is she?"
Pyrrha: "From what we saw, definitely strong."
Blake: "All I know is that Neptune won't have any kids from a strong punch like that."
Weiss: "No doubt, he deserves that."

(Y/N) P.O.V

...................it's the end of the day with everyone in (Y/N)'s dorm with Kiba and Gasper went to their room to rest, (Y/N) starts taking a shower and to his surprise is that the bathroom also got a change in size as well. He continued his shower until he felt something soft on his back making his eyes widen.....................
Rias: "Want some company?"
(Y/N): *screams in his head* "Rias? Why are you?"
Rias: "I wanted to join you, it should be the reward for saving me and my peerage from that seal. So, let's enjoy each other right now."
...................they showered together to his discomfort as he tried to calm down, it's now night time with (Y/N) getting in his over sized bed to sleep in with Rias and Akeno sleeping close to him while they're naked making him blush....................
(Y/N): "I just want to ask, why are you two naked when going to sleep."
Rias: "I can't sleep unless I'm naked."
Akeno: *giggles* "Same here. But, you'll get used to it."
Girls: "Goodnight (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Goodnight."
....................they fall asleep first as (Y/N) stays awake to get used to what's happening to him for now on for the next years at Beacon."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)