Chapter 8: Red Dragon Emperor's Popularity Rise

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 8 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After seeing the White Dragon Emperor on the news (Y/N) has devoted his time to train to get stronger to be ready when he would fight, during the training Rias along with everyone helped with Teams RWBY and JNPR to help. It was tiring, but he kept going feeling an increase in his power, he gets done training as he takes a shower after a long training day. He walks out to sit on the couch to rest his head, as he slowly drifted to sleep to take a nap he felt someone sit next to him....................
Akeno: " Hello (Y/N).~"
(Y/N): *looks at her* "Oh, hey Akeno."
Akeno: "Whatcha doing?"
(Y/N): "I just got done training, then I took a shower and slowly started taking a nap."
Akeno: "Ooh, maybe I can join?"
(Y/N): *eyes widen* "What?"
....................she pushes him on the couch to lay on topic him with her breasts pushing on his chest causing him to blush.....................
Akeno: "I always wanted to sleep alone with you, but I believe we should get closer. Just the two of us."
Yang: "Is that so?"
(Y/N): "Yang?!"
Akeno: "Oh? Do I believe there is competition?"
Yang: "Oh, I don't know. Maybe if I do this!"
....................she hugs him with his head in her breasts making his face go red then Ruby's cape, he felt Akeno do the same making his face go redder from what's happening from the action of the two girls making him freak out....................
Yang: "So (Y/N), how.does if feel with me?"
Akeno: "How can he choose? Obviously my breasts are bigger so I win this."
Yang: "Oh, I love a challenge."
Rias: "And what type of challenge are you wanting to expect?"
...................they stood up seeing Rias as (Y/N) looked at her with her hands on her hips...................
Akeno: "It was just a friendly challenge Rias, nothing wrong with that right?"
Rias: "Does that involve smothering him in your breasts? Cause that seems more for seducing him without his permission."
...................Yang left not wanting to face Rias's anger, after that it's the end of the day with (Y/N) going to sleep with the girls sleeping in his bed as he tried to not blush since they're sleeping naked. He felt Rias move closer laying her head in his neck making his face red again...................

3rd P.O.V
Timeskip-Next Day

...................after that it's the next day with everything peaceful with everyone still shocked about the White Dragon Emperor appearing it caused a little bit of fear for people. Right now the White Fang are driving through the streets heading to a dust store crashing through the wall to instantly start robbing the place of it's dust, but to their disadvantage (Y/N) was in the town sighing as he equips the Boosted Gear Balance Breaker. They get in the van as the driver gets ready to back out, only to not move when he sets the van in reverse.....................
White Fang Soldier 1: "What's going on?"
White Fang Soldier 2: "I think we're stuck."
White Fang Soldier 3: "Well get it unstuck!"
White Fang Soldier 4: "Uh, guys."
White Fang Soldier 2: "What?"
...................he points out the window in the back of the van causing them to look seeing (Y/N) standing there holding the van with his hand causing them to get scared...................
(Y/N): "So, you decided to steal more dust without a simple plan? That's very unprofessional."
White Fang Soldier 1: "Oh shit!"
...................he goes to drive forward, but the van gets grabbed to be lived up and slammed on the roof of the van. The soldiers crawled out weapons in hand to start shooting at him with the bullets bouncing off his armor, he easily beats them down clotheslines two of them, punched three of them, and slams the rest. He dusts his hands off after that....................
(Y/N): "Well, that was boring and easy. But, at least no dust was stolen."
...................he summons his wings and flies back to Beacon while everyone looks in amazement that the Red Dragon Emperor has appeared now and from what they saw he is on their side...................

Location: Salem's Realm

...................after Cinder got a call from Watts about Salem wanting to meet after the White Dragon Emperor was seen and attacked the Grimm. She walks in and sees everyone there, but Salem is more than angry after hearing some recent news...................
Cinder: "Is there something wrong mistress?"
Salem: "Well, we also did find out that the the Vanishing Dragon has returned and just recently the Red Dragon Emperor has also returned. This is a big problem for us."
Mercury: "Why is that?"
Salem: "These two are strong enough to go against me, what's worse is that I believe the Vanishing Dragon is working with Ophis."
Watts: "And before you ask, Ophis is a stronger dragon who has a quarrel with Salem. She is a big danger and with the seal broken she has returned."
Emerald: "What seal?"
Salem: "The seal that kept Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels from this world, it was recently broken and that is a problem."
Cinder: "So, what should we do?"
Salem: "Avoid them until the plan happens, we can't afford to fail. So, make sure no one along with the Twin Dragons find out about me."

(Y/N) P.O.V
Timeskip-Next Day

...................after what (Y/N) did to the White Fang his popularity has risen not only in Beacon, but the world. Luckily only Beacon Academy knows who he is, but his reputation rose nonetheless. Right now (Y/N) is resting in his dorm until he gets a text from Rias asking him to go to Ozpin's office, he walks there until he takes the elevator to the office. He arrives there to see Rias and everyone including two people he never met before, but one of them had the same hair and eye color as Rias making him know he's related to Rise from his appearance."
(Y/N): "Hello."
????: "I believe this is (Y/N) (L/N) from what you told me Rias?"
Rias: "Yes. This is him. (Y/N), this is my older brother Sirzechs. He is the current King of the Underworld."
(Y/N): *eyes widen in amazement* (He's the King of the Underworld? Rias's brother?)

To be continued...................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)