Chapter 7: Meeting Sona Sitri

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 7 of this story and by the title of this chapter along with the ending to the previous chapter, you should know what's going to happen in this,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is looking at a girl who is named Sona Sitri, the next head in a devil family along with the group behind her obviously being her peerage which also shocking that Rias knows her.....................
(Y/N): " I guess you two know each other."
Rias: "We've been friends since we were kids."
(Y/N): "I see, childhood friends."
????: "So, this is the new Red Dragon Emperor that we've heard so much about? Normally I'd say he doesn't look important, but from what we saw from video footage I guess I'm wrong."
Sona: "It's wrong to underestimate someone without knowing what they're capable of."
(Y/N): "Let me guess, Pawn?"
Sona: "Yes. His name Saji Genshirou."
(Y/N): "And from your uniforms you're students in Atlas Academy."
Rias: "What brings you from Atlas Sona?"
Sona: "It's almost time for the Vytal Festival and students from other academies are visiting like the team from Haven Academy."
(Y/N): "Team SSSN, I know them. I met two of them."
Koneko: "That blue haired idiot from that team?"
(Y/N): "Neptune? Yeah."
Xenovia: "That's very shameful."
Saji: "Hey Asia, *holds her hand* it's good to see you again and you're still as beautiful as ever."
Asia: "Uh, hi Saji."
(Y/N): *stands between them gripping his wrist* "Would you like to explain why you held Asia's hand like that? Hm?"
Saji: "Sorry. *groans in pain* Won't do it again."
Rias: "Well Sona, this is (Y/N) (L/N). My Pawn."
(Y/N): "It's nice to meet you Sona."
Sona: "Oh, respectful. I like that."
Saji: "Hey, I'm nice to people!"
(Y/N): "You mean from a little bit ago?"
Ruby: "Hi (Y/N). *looks at Sona and her group* Oh, who's this?"
(Y/N): "Ruby, this is Sona Sitri. She's also the head of another devil family and Rias's childhood friend."
Ruby: "Hi, I'm Ruby Rose. It's nice to meet you."
Saji: "Nice to meet you Ruby."
Yang: "Hey! Back off on my little sister dude."
Saji: "Okay, okay no need to get angry. Just saying hi."
Weiss: "Wait, I know you."
Saji: "Hang on, a Schnee at Beacon? I thought you would go to Atlas since it's in your home."
Weiss: "I wanted to go to another school, so here I am. So, why are you here Sona Sitri?"
Sona: "The Vytal Festival."
Weiss: "Oh of course."

3rd P.O.V
Location: Vacuo

...................outside the the kingdom of Vacuo where a team of Huntsmen and Huntresses in training are fighting Grimm they slowly started getting surrounded by the creatures low on ammo and close to exhaustion. But a glow in the sky is seen getting attention of the Grimm along with the group looking in the sky only to head their way killing the Grimm with some attacks along with some blast like attacks. They look to see the Grimm turning to ash looking around confused until they looked at the bright light in the sky to see something flying with blue wings:

 They look to see the Grimm turning to ash looking around confused until they looked at the bright light in the sky to see something flying with blue wings:

.....................they kept looking until it disappeared leaving the group in shock with them heading back to Shade to report what happened.....................

(Y/N) P.O.V
Timeskip-Next Day

.....................it's the next day with (Y/N) heading to the cafeteria with everyone u til they see everyone gathered at one part of the cafeteria confusing (Y/N)....................
(Y/N): "What's going on here?"
Random Male Student: *looks at them* "(Y/N), thank goodness you're here. Students from Shade Academy were handling Grimm until the Vanishing Dragon appeared."
(Y/N): *eyes widen in shock* "What?!"
....................he walked behind the group to see the video along with the picture that was taken, he growls in anger seeing the White Dragon Emperor finally showing up.................
Yang: "So that's the Balance Breaker of the Vanishing Dragon huh?"
Weiss: "Yeah. You saw (Y/N)'s Balance Breaker since he's the Red Dragon Emperor, the White Dragon Emperor is white armored with those wings."
Blake: "And the wings is the Sacred Gear right?"
Kiba: "Yeah. His power is also strong."
Akeno: "It's called Divide, he takes half of the power and uses it for his own from what the legends say."
Ddraig: "Looks like he finally showed himself after a while huh?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. But, question is who is it?"
Ddraig: "We'll find out sooner or later."
...................(Y/N) balls his into a fist knowing the battle between him and his rival, he felt someone hold his hand which he sees it's Rias..................
Rias: "It's okay, you'll be ready to fight him. But, we need to make sure you train."
(Y/N): "Don't worry, I'll keep training. We just need to know how strong he is when we have a chance."
Rias: "Yes."

Cinder P.O.V

..................after seeing the news Cinder looks angry that finding out that the Vanishing Dragon has now appeared and also not on their side. Both (Y/N) and the unknown White Dragon will be a problem for her plan along with the rest, she hears her scroll going off to reveal one of her contacts she knows. She disappears from everyone's sight to answer it....................
Cinder: "Yes?"
Watts 'on scroll': "She wants to see you, don't keep everyone waiting; it's serious."
Cinder: "I'll be there."
....................she hangs up and walks off to find Emerald and Mercury to tell them to meet at the place of the meeting...................

???? P.O.V

.....................someone is seen floating over a forest smirking nearly being close to Vale to his destination for a reason for heading there."
???? 2: "Be ready, Red Dragon Emperor. When the time comes we will fight each other, I just hope you're strong enough when we do fight."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)