Chapter 2: The Initiation! Red Dragon Emperor Returns

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 2 of this story and by the title of this chapter, you should know what's going to happen,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Team RWBY P.O.V

"It's the day of the Initiation for the new students and of course (Y/N) who team RWBY felt really attracted to the moment they met him. They get ready to head to the locker room where he is, Ruby quickly runs out to use her semblance heading there leaving her teammates in a frustrated anger.....................
Yang: " Oh, very clever Ruby!"
Weiss: "That sneaky little roach!"
Blake: "She's definitely going to get it."
.....................they ran at the direction where the locker room is, Ruby arrives half way as she ran down the hall. She saw (Y/N) sitting on a bench waiting as he cracked his knuckles, but he still had no weapon in sight which still caught her curiosity, she felt a hand on her shoulder which she whimpers in fear which revealed Yang with Weiss and Blake behind her......................
Yang: "Ruby, if you do that again. I'll destroy your cookie stash in the dorm."
Ruby: "Please don't!"
Blake: *looks at (Y/N)* "I don't see a weapon with him, not even a suitcase."
Weiss: "What is his weapon? He did say it's a surprise during the Initiation, but we would still see the weapon"
Yang: "Maybe it's a special type of weapon, like Ren with the guns in his sleeves. Maybe he has it hidden really well."
Ruby: "Yang's right, it must be that."
......................everyone heads to the cliff getting ready to start their Initiation, (Y/N) stands up as he heads there which team RWBY walks up to him....................
Ruby: "Hey (Y/N), *he looks at them* we wanted to wish you good luck in the Initiation."
(Y/N): "Thanks."
Blake: "So, are you gonna tell us what your weapon is?"
(Y/N): "Like I said, it's a surprise and you will be surprised."
Yang: "I like surprises."
(Y/N): "I bet you do, see you girls later."
....................he walked to the cliff with team RWBY still looking at him, they felt their hearts beat faster seeing him walk off to the cliff....................

3rd P.O.V

....................everyone arrives at the cliff standing on the launch pads, the students before (Y/N) gets launched into the forest as he was left....................
Ozpin: "(Y/N), before you get launched into the forest, if you don't find a partner you will still attend Beacon, you will not be passed up."
(Y/N): "Okay."
.....................he gets launched into the forest with Glynda looking at Ozpin weird as he took a sip from his mug, (Y/N) parkours down the trees. He ran to the temple as fats as he can, the moment he ran in a field he heard growing causing him to stop, he looked to see Grimm coming out the bushes and the forrest. He stood there while he stood there, he turned around as he smirked.....................
(Y/N): "About time, you ready Ddraig?"
Ddraig: "Let's do this!"
(Y/N): "Boosted Gear!" *equips Boosted Gear*
Ddraig: "Boost!"
.....................the Grimm charged at him making (Y/N) shoot three Dragon Shots to them killing three of them, he charges at them to punch one in the face killing it completely. He dodged an attack from one of them to equip Ascalon following up with stabbing one in the head, the last Grimm roars as it charged at (Y/N). He boosts his power through the blade to do a red slash attack killing the Grimm, (Y/N) walks to the temple with the Boosted Gear still equipped as Glynda looks the live feed which made her surprised....................
Glynda: "Ozpin, that gauntlet that Mister (L/N) is using, is that what I think it is?"
Ozpin: "Yes Glynda, that's the Boosted Gear of the Red Dragon Emperor."
Glynda: *look at him shocked* "Impossible! I thought it was just a legend, so if the Boosted Gear exists that would definitely mean-"
Ozpin: "The Vanishing Dragon is also real."
......................at Beacon everyone who is watching the Initiation became impressed at (Y/N)'s performance, Blake became interested in his Sacred Gear she grabs her scroll looking at the internet. After a long walk with killing Grimm along the way (Y/N) arrives, he approaches the ruins to see most of the chess pieces gone meaning the others showed up before he could arrive. He checks the chess pieces that are there, but it was interrupted hearing roaring which he looks to see three Ursa with a DeathStalker and a Nevermore heading towards him, (Y/N) smirks.....................
(Y/N): "Ddraig, you thinking what I'm thinking?"
Ddraig: "I definitely know since this situation that's happening. Hell yeah!"
(Y/N): "Then let's do this!"
Ddraig: "Boost!"
......................as his power rises through his body, he gets engulfed in a fire tornado as everyone looks in amazement. The fire dispersed revealing (Y/N) wearing red armor: