Chapter 6: Rias Peerage vs Grimm! Meeting Azazel

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 6 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After (Y/N) met Rias Gremory along with the rest of her peerage, it was weird at first for him since his dorm is bigger and the girls sleep naked. But, he became really close to them along with Teams RWBY and JNPR as well, Rias did start helping (Y/N) train to be stronger with the Red Dragon Emperor power feeling an improvement of the power. Right now they're in the courtyard until they were called to Ozpin's office, they teleported there in front if his desk.....................
Rias: " You needed to see us Ozpin? "
Ozpin: "There's been reports of a Grimm attack along with something you're known for handling."
Kiba: "I'm gonna think we know what it is."
Ozpin: "Yes, a Stray Devil."
Rias: "We got this Prof. Ozpin."
.....................they teleported to the area where the attacks happened at a village with people there with another part being of the village was attacked.....................
(Y/N): "Hey Rias, what's a Stray Devil?"
Rias: "A Stray Devil is a servant that rebels and kills their master to gain freedom."
(Y/N): "Seriously?"
Kiba: "This happens at times, but it turns ugly in the end. But, shockingly this one is working with the Grimm which is unusual."
Rias: "We have to defeat them quickly."
(Y/N): "You got it."
.....................they walked in the part of the village that is destroyed to see buildings broken or burned, (Y/N) get s the feeling that him and everyone is being watched looking around until he sees red eyes looking at them making him stop.....................
(Y/N): "Over there!"
.....................the eyes disappear with a growl heard with movement.....................
Kiba: "They're on the move now."
Xenovia: "Let's do this."
Rias: "(Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Yes?"
Rias: "Are you familiar with the game of chess?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. I played it at times with my dad when I was a kid."
Rias: "As a master, I'm the King, my Empress is the Queen, my Cavalier the Knight, my tank the Rook, my Clergyman the Bishop, and my foot soldiers the pawn. Devils with these titles of nobility grant the characteristics of these pieces to their servants."
(Y/N): "Impressive."
Rias: "We have a special name for them, we call them our Evil Pieces."
(Y/N): "So, why tell me now?"
Rias: "I want you to watch and learn, pay attention to everyone here as they battle tonight."
(Y/N): "Okay."
Koneko: "Here they come."

3rd P.O.V

.....................Grimm came out the shadows with Beowolves and Creeps seen with one of them roaring in anger charging at them.....................
Rias: "Kiba! Xenovia!"
Kiba/Xenovia: "Right!" *Kiba vanishes*
(Y/N): "Did he teleport?"
Rias: "No, he's just moving fast."
.....................Kiba cuts up some Grimm dodging attacks while Xenovia charges in doing the same swinging her sword around. Kiba lands on the ground with his sword glowing.....................
Kiba: "Sword Birth!"
.....................he stabs his sword in the ground with swords appearing from the ground killing a group of Grimm.....................
(Y/N): "Woah."
Rias: "Kiba and Xenovia are my Knights. Kiba's attribute is speed and his ultimate attack weapon is his sword with on of his abilities called Sword Birth and Xenovia is also strong with a sword and the weapon she possesses is a strong sword called Ex-Durandal."
(Y/N): "I see. *looks at his right* Koneko, look out!"
.....................she looks to see an Ursa headed her way getting ready to attack her, but she grabs it lifting it in the air causing it to struggle while Rossweisse does an attack that summons multiple glyphs shooting laser like attacks at the Grimm.....................
(Y/N): "Damn!"
Rias: "In this game, Koneko and Rossweisse are my Rooks. Koneko has an unparalleled strength that won't put a dent in her and Rossweisse is a Valkyrie based on her attacks."
Koneko: "Catch you on the flip side."
.....................she punches it in the head cracking the white part killing it instantly while it flies into a tree with it's body lands on the ground motionless showing it's dead.....................
(Y/N): (Okay, I definitely don't want to make her mad.)
.....................Creeps ran towards them only to see a purple glow around them as they froze confusing (Y/N) until he sees Gasper's eyes.....................
(Y/N): "What the? Is he doing that?"
Rias: "Asia and Gasper are my Bishops, Asia has a healing ability called Twilight Healing while Gasper has the Forbidden Balor View that freezes whatever he looks at, and if he can get a taste of blood it can be stronger."
(Y/N): *looks at her confused* "Blood?"
Rias: "Oh yes, I forgot to mention Gasper was one half-human, half-vampire."
(Y/N): *eyes widen* "What? That's cool!"
Gasper: "I can't hold on for long."
(Y/N): "Don't worry little buddy, I'll take care of them."
....................he summons his Sacred Gear charging his power moving his hand right with red orbs appearing, he launches them at the Grimm Creeps hitting them causing an explosion killing them as Gasper deactivated his Sacred Gear....................
Rias: "Impressive."
Kiba: "Good idea (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "We're almost done dealing with the Grimm."
Akeno: *hugs him on his arm* "Nice job cutie."
(Y/N): *blushes* "Th-Th-Thanks."
Koneko: "It's here."
.....................a giant creature appears with a human look on it to reveal it's the Stray Devil that he was told about causing him to freak out at what he is looking at.....................
(Y/N): "Oh shit."
Kiba: "Like I said, it ends in ugliness."
(Y/N): "I see that."
Rias: "Akeno."
Akeno: "It's my turn? Yay."
(Y/N): "Be careful Akeno."
.....................she walks up to the Stray Devil while Kiba, Xenovia, Koneko, and Rossweisse fights it to weaken it. Another Grimm appears to reveal it's another Ursa, it charges at Rias and Asia causing (Y/N) to equip Ascalon to cut it body in two along with the head killing it.....................
Rias: "Thank you (Y/N)."
Asia: "Yes, thank you."
Rias: "Akeno, finish it."
.....................Akeno raises her hand in the air to summon a yellow glyph as everyone jumped outta the way with lightning coming from a giant glyph in the sky hitting the Stray Devil causing it to roar in pain from the attack.....................
Rias: "Akeno is my Queen, her attributes are a perfect combo of all the other pieces. She's simply unbeatable, her weapon is a dark magical power."
Akeno: "You're a tough one, not ready to give up yet? Goody! I get to play some more!"
Rias: "And to say more."
Akeno: "This violence is making me hot."
Rias: "She's really into S&M."
(Y/N): "What?"
Akeno: "Is this good for you as it is for me?!!!"
(Y/N): "She gets off from this?"
Rias: "Akeno, it's had enough."
Akeno: *stops using lightning causing the Stray Devil to fall on the ground* "Aww, over already? *looks at them blushing and smiling* I was just starting to enjoy myself." *giggles*
.....................Rias approaches the Stray Devil while it growls in pain from the attacks, it looks at her growling in anger that didn't phase her. She gets closer and raises her hand in the air to summon a glyph.....................
Rias: "Game Over."
.....................she uses her magic to destroy the Stray Devil amazing (Y/N), he starts thinking after learning that everyone has a chess piece from what she told him....................
(Y/N): "So, from what you told me from the chess pieces and what everyone has along with you the King, I'm a Pawn ain't I?"
Rias: "Yes you are, you have all eight pieces."
(Y/N): "Good to know."
.....................they returned to Beacon to Ozpin's office to see he's still sitting at his desk...................
Ozpin: "Nicely done Miss Gremory, you did very well taking care of the Grimm and Stray Devil."
Rias: "It was no problem at all Prof. Ozpin."
????: "So, this is the new Red Dragon Emperor?"
.....................everyone looks in the direction of the voice to reveal someone Rias and her peerage knows with (Y/N) confused since he never met the guy....................
Rias: "Azazel?"
(Y/N): "Who?"
Akeno: "He's the Governor-General of the Fallen Angels, out of all of them he has ten wings."
(Y/N): "Woah."
Azazel: "I have to say I'm impressed from how much you've done and achieved as the Red Dragon Emperor (Y/N), and yet you still have a lot to do."
(Y/N): "Yeah. I do."
Azazel: "Don't worry, with me here I'll help whatever way I can."
Rias: "What?"
Ozpin: "I was having a conversation with Azazel before you got back from your mission, I decided that he will be a teacher at this academy."
.....................everyone was surprised that Azazel the Governor-General of the Fallen Angels is now a teacher at Beacon.....................

(Y/N) P.O.V
Timeskip-Next Day

.....................it's the next day with (Y/N) in the courtyard channeling his power through the gauntlet with Ascalon equipped while learning fighting styles he can use in battle. He spins around slamming the blade of the sword into the ground, he stands up to put the sword back into the gauntlet.....................
???? 2: "Excuse me. You wouldn't be the Pawn of Rias Gremory would you?"
(Y/N): (Hang on, how does she know that?)
.....................he turns around to see a girl along with others with her:

(Y/N): "How do you know Rias?"Rias: "(Y/N), I see you met Sona

Rias: "(Y/N), I see you met Sona."
(Y/N): "Sona?"
Sona: "My name is Sona Sitri, the next head of the House of Sitri. Another Devil Family."
.....................(Y/N)'s eyes widen from what was told to him that he met another person from another devil family."

To be continued....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this most me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)