Chapter 12: Ravel Phoenix at Beacon Academy?! An Encounter

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 12 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After the shock from (Y/N) along with everyone that Ravel Phoenix, the little sister to Riser is now attending Beacon Academy as a student to the shock of everyone. What is more surprising is that she isn't acting like a girl from the family, just a regular girl. Right now (Y/N) and Rias are peeking from a corner to see her talking to some girls.....................
Rias: " I never expected Ravel to be a student at the academy right now."
(Y/N): "It shocks me to, I mean I beat her damn brother and she just shows up here to attend the academy. And she's acting normal."
Rias: "That is what weirding me out as well."
.....................she waves bye to the girls to walk their way until she turns the corner and sighs.....................
Ravel: "Hey."
(Y/N): "Um, hi."
Ravel: "Look, I know I shocked you the moment I arrived here."
Rias: "Then why did you join Beacon Academy?"
Ravel: "Because I was tired of how it was in my family, so I decided to attend here to see how the life is, but I can tell it won't be easy."
(Y/N): (And you thought it'd be easy?)
Rias: "Well, maybe you need some help."
.....................Koneko is standing in front of Ravel as they stared at each other eye to eye.....................
Koneko: "What does the fried chicken want?"
Ravel: "What was that?!"
(Y/N): "Hey now, there's no need for some trouble right now girls. Koneko, the reason why we asked you here is because we were hoping you can be friends with her."
Rias: "Can you do that?"
Koneko: "Sure. I love fried chicken."
Ravel: *gasps* "You did call me that!"
Koneko: "Already a day and you're causing a scene, no need to get fired up."
(Y/N): *looks away bummed out* (Maybe asking Koneko to help wasn't such a good idea.)
.....................he gets a feeling that he's being watched as he turns right seeing a shadow disappear making him confused. It's now lunch time with (Y/N) sitting with everyone who still is shocked that Ravel joined Beacon Academy as a student.....................
Weiss: "It makes no sense why she joined Beacon after you defeated her brother, why would she join?"
Yang: "Maybe she's trying to work makes things peaceful from what happened."
Koneko: "I think she developed a crush on (Y/N)."
.....................the moment she said that Rias's eyes widen making him know that she isn't happy, it's now the end if the day with (Y/N) headed to his dorm until he gets that same feeling causing him to turn around seeing the shadow from before causing him to chase it leading to the courtyard looking around seeing nothing and no one there.....................
(Y/N): "I know you're here, so don't try to hide any longer. Show yourself now!"
????: "Hm, you're really good."
.....................he turns around to the voice to look up at the statue to see a woman with black hair and amber eyes, but what was more noticeable was the cat ears and tails:

he turns around to the voice to look up at the statue to see a woman with black hair and amber eyes, but what was more noticeable was the cat ears and tails:

.....................she looks at him with a smile on her face looking down at him....................
????: "So, you're the Red Dragon Emperor (Y/N) (L/N) huh? Well, you are one handsome man."
(Y/N): "Who are you?"
Kuroka: "Aw, just want to get to the point and not wanting to know me? Okay, the names Kuroka cutie. And I wasn't technically spying on you, even though I should've. But, I was watching my little sister."
(Y/N): *looks at her confused* "Sister? You can't be Rias's sister, and I doubt you're related to Travel so- *eyes widen in realization* Koneko. You're Koneko's sister."
Kuroka: "Yes, Shirone's sister. I'm here to take her back."
(Y/N): "Sorry, but I don't think I can let that happen and I don't think that Rias will allow that."
Kuroka: "Then I'll take her by force if I have to, but before I do leave I have a message for your from the Vanishing Dragon; be ready to meet Red Dragon. Cause after our first encounter we will see who is the strongest."
.....................she disappears as (Y/N) looks around as well looking in the air, he balls his hands into a fist knowing he will meet the Vanishing Dragon sooner or later....................
Ddraig: "It'll happen soon, and when it happens be ready for a battle."
(Y/N): "Don't worry, I'll be ready. And he better be ready cause I won't lose."

Cinder P.O.V

.....................around the corner of the courtyard, Cinder looks at the guy named (Y/N) (L/N), she heard the conversation as she knows he is the Red Dragon Emperor. She smirks and head to the dorm her team is at as she walks in seeing Emerald and Mercury looking at them.....................
Emerald: "What is it Cinder?"
Cinder: "I believe I k kW who the Red Dragon Emperor is."
Mercury: "Who?"
Cinder: "(Y/N) (L/N)."
.....................a giggle is heard getting their attention until they see a girl standing there confusing Cinder why there's little girl in the dorm.....................
Cinder: "How'd you get in this dorm little one? Matter a fact how'd you get in Beacon?"
???? 2: "I may be small, but I'm someone your master was told to watch out for."
.....................she gets confused until she remembered what Salem told her, she launches a fireball at the girl only to get disintegrated before it hit her.....................
Emerald: "Cinder, what are you doing?!"
Cinder: "It's Ophis! The one Salem warned us about."
Emerald: *points her guns at her* "That's her? That little girl is Ophis?"
Cinder: "What do you want?"
Ophis: "Salem won't be immortal for long, her reign will come to an end. So, she better enjoy her last moments until the end."
.....................Cinder uses her Maiden Powers to create swords to rush at her, but she vanishes before she can do anything. Cinder stops as she now knows that she's being targeted by Ophis now since she's helping Salem.....................

3rd P.O.V
Location: Underworld

.....................in the deepest part of the Underworld shards of ice are seen on the ground with someone flying around trying to escape with a killer intent in the person's face after breaking out of the prison, he continues flying with an evil laugh heard."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)