Chapter 11: Things Different at Beacon

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 11 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After the fight with Riser as well the unexpected kiss from Rias, they have been confirmed to be dating with everyone from Beacon was jealous that the two are together now. When it came to sleeping in the bed Rias always slept close hugging him while they slept and even closer in lunch time, right now everyone is going through what happened with the fight against Riser with his Sacred Gear changing three times.....................
Azazel: "Looks like it involves the other Evil Pieces."
(Y/N): "As in?"
Azazel: "For a Pawn they have the ability to promote to either the Knight, Rook, Bishop, and Queen when allowed. It looks like you can utilize that in three different armors. Looks like you can only use the three, except the Queen."
(Y/N): "Then that means I have to keep training."
Rias: "That's right. And don't worry (Y/N), we'll help you train."
(Y/N): *smiles* "That means a lot to me Rias."

Cinder P.O.V

.....................after the meeting with Salem about the Red and White Dragon Emperors returning, they were given specific orders to continue with the plan, but try not to get caught from the two so Salem won't be found out.....................
Roman: "So, let me get this straight; we have to not get caught by the two dragon emperors?"
Mercury: "This isn't a game Roman and from what I know these two can't find out about us or even get caught."
Emerald: "So, we're being discrete until we can think of a plan."
Roman: "Can't you just find out who they are and assassinate them? It can't be that hard."
Cinder: "Even if we did find out who they are, we don't know how strong they are. So, we're staying low and continuing the plan."
Mercury: "Please, that'll be so-"
.....................a crash is heard in the warehouse getting Cinder's attention, she looked to see the ceiling in the warehouse has been broken with smoke everywhere. Screams from White Soldiers can be heard with one headed to the room causing Cinder to duck as he crashed through the window. The moment Cinder got up she gets grabbed and thrown to the floor, Emerald and Mercury follow behind her with Roman slammed on the ground unconscious. A blue glow is seen in front of her causing her to look seeing blue wings causing her to make a fireball in her hand.....................
Albion: "Divide!"
.....................a blue glow goes around her body as her fireball is extinguished causing her to be shocked. Emerald and Mercury goes to attack, but gets knocked out crashing on the ground with Cinder getting grabbed by the throat and lifted into the air to see that the one who is attacking; is the Vanishing Dragon himself.....................
White Dragon: "Well, I never thought we'd meet early now; servant of Salem. *her eyes widen* That's right, I know about her through Ophis and she needs to stand out of our way. So, give this message to her from me and Ophis. *moves close to her* Her rule with her immortality is over, along with the terror she has done through the years on this planet."
.....................he throws her on the ground roughly making her cough from the impact, he flies in the air disappearing as she gets angry. Mercury and Emerald gets up to pick up Cinder and Roman to escape before the police can arrive...................

(Y/N) P.O.V
Timeskip-Next Day

.....................it's the next day with (Y/N) slowly waking up feeling Rias sleeping close to him light usual, only for his left side to see Akeno also sleeping close causing him to blush. It was interrupted with a quick knock causing him to look.....................
Rias: "Who could that be?"
(Y/N): "I don't know, but it sounds like something bad from the knock. You girls should gets dressed, I'll check."
Akeno: "Okay."
Rias: "Yeah, good point."
.....................he gets outta bed heading towards the door opening it to see an out of breath Weiss.....................
Weiss: "Thank goodness it's you (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Weiss? What's wrong?"
Weiss: "Just yesterday a warehouse where White Fang were hiding was attacked."
(Y/N): "Attacked?"
Weiss: "The roof of the warehouse was broken meaning it came from the air, but eyewitness just confirmed that the attack was from the Vanishing Dragon."
(Y/N): *eyes widen* "Where?"
Weiss: "Here in Vale."
.....................it shocked him more to find out that the Vanishing Dragon is in Vale after attacking the White Fang yesterday. After that he saw the news with it confirmed causing (Y/N) to get angry.....................
Rias: "So, it's definitely true that it was him."
Kiba: "But it doesn't make sense, there were White Fang around that area in other warehouses. That warehouse was targeted for some reason."
Asia: "Only that one?" *he nods*
Xenovia: "There must be something in that warehouse that got his interest."
Weiss: "That warehouse had more stolen Atlas Tech along with the dust stolen from my family company, it's good that they're back in the right place; but he could've destroyed them if he used his powers."
(Y/N): (I definitely don't think it involved the dust and Atlas Tech, it must be something else.)
.....................it was talked among everyone about the White Dragon Emperor being in Vale along with attacking the White Fang. Class kept going until Port's class with everyone sitting at their seats still talking about what happened yesterday, class was about to start until the door open with gasping heard getting attention of (Y/N) as he looks seeing someone standing in front of Poet's desk causing his eyes to widen on who it is....................
Port: "Students, say hello to our newest student joining the academy."
Ravel: "Hello everyone, my name is Ravel Phoenix. I hope we get along really well."
Ruby: "Wait, why is she here?"
Asia: "She's a student here now?"
Koneko: "Oh great."
.....................(Y/N) along with everyone is in complete shock that Ravel is now a student of Beacon Academy, it confused him after he beat her brother to save Rias from a terrible marriage and thinking she'd be angry at him for that. But, he still wanted to know why she is there as a student.....................

Salem P.O.V

.....................Salem is in her throne room with a destroyed table breathing hard in anger after getting a message from Cinder that him along with Ophis knows about her now, she breathed hard until she smirked until the chuckles looking out a window from her castle looking out the land with Grimm coming out of the puddles."
Salem: "So Ophis, you want a war. Then I'll give you a war."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)