Chapter 4: Helping Friends! Another Vision

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 4 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is in his dorm still thinking about the dream he saw of that girl with the red hair, the only feature that was known from her he remembered. He gets up and walks out the room headed down the hall, along the way he sees Weiss walking down the hall sad which made him worried as he ran up to her causing her to look at him..................
Weiss: " (Y/N)." *runs up, hugs him*
(Y/N): *hugs her back* "What's the matter?"
Weiss: "M-My boyfriend cheated on me."
(Y/N): "What?! Who was it?"
Weiss: "His name is Neptune, we started dating last month and he just cheated on me. Even what his friend did to Blake."
(Y/N): "What did he do?"
Weiss: "She confessed to him and he just rejected her, he used her to date another girl telling her how Blake was bad would be as a girlfriend and she was just for a while."
(Y/N): "And let me guess, they're back?"
Weiss: *nods* "Sun tried to work things out with Blake and Neptune wanted another chance, I am not giving that jerk another chance."
(Y/N): "I'll take care of this."
....................he is aimed towards Team RWBY's dorm to confront the two guys so hurt his friends hearts, he saw two guys in the hall recognizing them to be Sun and Neptune. (Y/N) approached them to punch them in the face causing them to stagger back.....................
Sun: "Who the hell?"
Neptune: "Who are you?"
(Y/N): "My name is none of your concern, what you should be worried about is your life when I'm done with you!"
Sun: "Wait, I heard about you. You're the Red Dragon Emperor."
Neptune: "Wait, him?! No fair, you've been getting the attention of every female in this academy!"
(Y/N): "The only attention you will get is doctors, *pushes Neptune* you cheated on Weiss and *pushes Sun* you rejected and used Blake!"
Neptune: "Look it was a mistake for what we did, okay? And we want to work things out with them."
Blake: "Me and Weiss want nothing to do with you two!"
Sun: "Blake--"
Blake: "Sometimes I wished I never met you Sun!"
Weiss: "I wished the same thing to you Neptune!"
Sun: "Come on Blake, I made a mistake!"
Neptune: "Me to Weiss, I was stupid and you wouldn't put out when we started dating."
(Y/N): *punches him in the face* "You should've talked to her about it you stupid asshole!"
Sun: "All right, you know what; we'll take care of you in Goodwitch's class! Unless you can't handle both of us!"
(Y/N): "I'll make you both little bitches when I'm done with you two!"
.....................they walk off as (Y/N) shook his head, he felt someone grab his arm gently as he looked to see Blake looking down smiling......................
Blake: "Thanks (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "No problem, no one hurts my friends."
Weiss: "We're happy to be your friends."
......................the classes went on until Goodwitch's class which (Y/N) stands in the arena with Sun and Neptune standing in the arena with him. Flames go around (Y/N) as he is in his armor.....................
Ddraig: "Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker!"
Sun: "Hey, we heard you didn't use the armor against Cardin!"
(Y/N): "That was different, this is personal!"
Neptune: "It won't matted cause we're kicking your ass!"
......................he rushes at him getting ready to stab him with his weapon, but it breaks on contact causing Neptune to look at his broken weapon in shock. (Y/N) knocks him out which cuts his cheek, Sun looks shocked that Neptune lost easily and (Y/N) looks at him causing him to rush towards him with Sun hitting him, but doesn't work not making him flinch at all. Sun jumps back and uses his semblance to summon clones to dog pile on him, (Y/N) breaks out destroying the clones. He grabs Sun by the neck to slam him on the ground five times, he holds him up looking at him eye to eye......................
(Y/N): "Time to finish this!"
Sun: "Wait, wait, wait I can tell you something you would like to know. Me and Neptune were tricked to do what we did."
(Y/N): "What are you talking about?"
Sun: "These two people came outta nowhere, they promised us something that we can have and if we refused they would kill us."
(Y/N): "Who was this guy?"
Sun: "I don't know, one was a guy and the other was a girl, the moment he asked for that me and Neptune don't remember anything after that. Please don't hurt us, I forfeit!"
Goodwitch: "(Y/N) (L/N) wins!"
(Y/N): "Here's a tip, you're supposed to be a Huntsman when you get a chance. Whoever these two were that you met, you made a deal with someone unknown, he could obviously be a criminal."
.....................he throws him on the ground which Sun runs off with (Y/N) deactivating his Balance Breaker, but what was on his mind was the name of this guy Sun and Neptune made a deal with......................
Ddraig: "I know who you're thinking about, who are these two and from what we heard, they aren't from the Three Kingdoms.
(Y/N): "I'm guessing that's not a good thing?"
Ddraig: "No, it isn't."
.....................after that (Y/N) is once again in his dorm as he sleep, but he wakes up to see he's in a forest area which confused him, he hears a voice which made him look in a direction where the voice is leading him. He walks there to find a cave entrance: