Chapter 14: The Investigation

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 14 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After deciding to help Team RWBY with an investigation to find out why Roman Torchwick and the White Fang are working together. Rias and (Y/N) along with the rest of the peerage decided to help them find out as they arrived at their dorm to meet them as they wore different outfits for this.....................
(Y/N): " So, you four ready?"
Ruby: "Yep."
Rias: "So, how are we going to do this?"
Blake: "We're going to split up in groups to find information. Ruby and Weiss are headed to the CCT Tower, Yang is headed somewhere she went before for information and I know there's a White Fang meeting happening right now and I'm headed there."
Rias: "Interesting. Well, Kiba, Rossweisse you go with Ruby and Weiss, Akeno and Asia you go with Yang, Koneko you go with Blake. And me, (Y/N), Xenovia, and Gasped will walk around the city."
Weiss: "That sounds like a plan."
.....................everyone splits up with (Y/N) and his group walking through town to see if anything will happen or if anything feels off. After walking a couple miles down a street (Y/N) gets a felling causing him to slowly look around to look like he didn't know someone is watching him.....................
Xenovia: "What's wrong (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "I just had a feeling that someone was watching us, and I felt something."
Rias: "It wasn't just you, I felt it as well."
.....................(Y/N) balls his left hand into a fist to get ready to equip the Boosted Gear at the right moment something happens if they get attacked. They walked down a street for an energy spike to be felt with (Y/N) equipping the Boosted Gear and to look around to see the people gone with a purple smoke everywhere with him looking around with the others with him.....................
(Y/N): "What's going on? What is this fog and why is it purple?"
Rias: "It's Dimension Lost, one of the powers of Longinus."
Xenovia: "There's only one other group tat is capable of doing this kind of power, it's the Khaos Brigade."
(Y/N): "Alright! Show yourselves!"
????: "So, this is the new Red Dragon Emperor that's more powerful than before. Impressive."
.....................he turns around to see someone walking towards them with a spear in his hand with (Y/N) and Xenovia walking in front of Rias and Gasper in a protective stance.....................
(Y/N): "Who are you?"
Cao Cao: "I am Cao Cao. A descendant of the Cao Cao Clan, not to brag."
Rias: "I heard of that clan, he can't be taken easily (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Noted. What do you want?"
Cao Cao: "Just doing a bidding for the one who formed the Khaos Brigade Ophis."
Xenovia: "Ophis?!"
Rias: "The Infinite Dragon God?!"
Cao Cao: "She has one plan and to carry it out she needs to defeat one person who stands in her way and it's one who doesn't deserved the immortality that was cursed in her."
(Y/N): "Salem."
Cao Cao: "Correct."
Rias: "Wait, Salem lives? I thought before we were trapped in the Underworld Ophis destroyed her."
Cao Cao: "Sadly she wasn't and now Ophis and the Khaos Brigade will finish her and the original plan she planned will continue. Salem is like a dam sized roadblock in the way."
(Y/N): "And why are you telling us this? Aren't you our enemy?"
Cao Cao: "For now we aren't, but if you plan on standing in our way we will continue the fight. But, I will say; we have a common enemy and we can help each other, think about it before it's too late."
(Y/N): "Before what is too late?"
.....................the fog dispersed with Cao Cao disappearing with everyone in the streets returning causing (Y/N) to look around. A scroll is heard going off which is his to see it's Asia as he answers it.....................
(Y/N): "What's wrong Asia?"
Asia: "(Y/N), we need your help! Blake and Koneko are being chased by Roman Torchwick inside a Mech and we're going down a highway chasing them and we need help!"
(Y/N): "On our way! *hangs up, looks at me he group* Everyone's in trouble, they're on the highway!"
Rias: "We'll meet you there!"
(Y/N): "Right! Let's go Ddraig!"
Ddraig: "Welsh Dragon, Balance Breaker!"

3rd P.O.V

.....................he activates his Balance Breaker to fly in the air heading there seeing the mech running down the highway knocking cars off which (Y/N) catches them to safely put them down and flew towards Roman to tackle on it's back punching it making go off balance.....................
(Y/N): "You're going down Torchwick!"
Roman: "Oh no, not the Red Dragon Emperor!"
.....................he punches him on the back of the mech damaging it with Road flying over him to do an attack which hits it and near a car as he looks at Rias summoning a small glyph near his head.....................
(Y/N): "Everyone, watch where you attack. There's people on the highway, we need to get him off."
Kiba: "Got it!"
Koneko: "We're behind you (Y/N)."
.....................(Y/N) flies off with Kiba landing on the highway using his Sword Birth ability to make the mech lose balance while Koneko and (Y/N) to rush at the mech punching it making it go off balance falling off the highway. Everyone arrives getting ready to fight him which Roman shoots the mech's guns their way only for Akeno to destroy the missiles with Rias blocking the bullets. Ruby and Weiss did a team attack damaging the mech with Xenovia cutting of it's arm with sirens going off inside it.....................
Roman: "Damn kids!"
.....................Rias charges her power to launch an attack knocking it back sliding on the ground, he gets up only for Blake to swing Yang around to punch it making it fly away from them only for Koneko to grab it's leg to swing around throwing it in the air for (Y/N) to fly fast punching it which destroys is completely with Roman rolling on the ground to slowly get up.....................
Roman: "I just cleaned that!"
(Y/N): "It's over Roman."
....................they get closer only for a girl with brown and pink hair appearing with her eyes matching her hair color.....................
Roman: "Well, little red, girls, guys, Red Dragon Emperor, ice queen-"
Weiss: "Hey!"
Roman: "-this has been an eventful night, but it's time we make our leave. Neo?"
.....................she bows towards them with Yang rushing at them to punch them both only to break apart, everyone looks around until an engine is heard seeing a Bullhead fly off.....................
(Y/N): "Damn."
Kiba: "It must've been that girl's semblance that put us off guard."
Weiss: "Is guess she made our plans, fall apart?" *chuckles*
Yang: "No, just no."
Weiss: "What! You do it!"
Yang: "There's a time and place for jokes."
Weiss: "Was this not it?"
Yang: "No, it was just bad."
Kiba: "Yeah, it kinda was."

(Y/N) P.O.V
Timeskip-Next Day

.....................after what happened (Y/N) is still thinking about what Cao Cao meant before he disappeared, right now he is is seen training again to increase his power until he hears walking seeing Asia and Xenovia walking towards him.....................
Asia: "Hey (Y/N), can you come with us to meet a friend?"
(Y/N): "A friend?"
Xenovia: "Yes. She's really nice so you'll like her."
(Y/N): "Okay."
.....................he follows them to their dorm and when he walks in he sees a girl with orange hair with pigtails and purple eyes. She looks at them which she stands up looking at him with a smile on her face.....................
Irina: "You must be (Y/N), the new Red Dragon Emperor right? My name is Irina Shido. It's nice to meet you."
(Y/N): "Nice to meet you Irina."

Vali P.O.V

.....................miles away from Beacon Academy, Vali is seen looking at the Academy crossing his arms smiling until he slightly turns his head in a direction knowing someone is standing there."
Vali: "So, Salem somewhat took action right?"
Ophis: "She told her followers not to continue the plan until you and the Red Dragon Emperor are dead, but from how strong both of you are; it'd be impossible. But, you need more power to defeat her."
Vali: *smirks* "And when Salem is defeated, we continue our plan right?"
Ophis: "Yes."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)