Chapter 13: Meeting the Vanishing Dragon

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 13 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After encountering Kuroka and finding out she's Koneko's sister, it confused him why she is a cat Faunus  and Koneko doesn't have any features. He decided to talk to her to try and understand what is going on and he is alone in his dorm until the door opens to see Koneko walk in.....................
Koneko: " Oh, what's up (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "Koneko, we need to talk. I had an encounter with your sister."
Koneko: *eyes widen* "Y-You're did?"
(Y/N): "It confused me because she had cat ears and tails, how is that possible?"
.....................she closes the door and stands in the middle of the room, cat ears appeared on her head along with a tail behind her shocking (Y/N) how they just appeared like that. She looks at him with sadness in her eyes.....................
Koneko: "Me and Kuroka aren't cat Faunus (Y/N), we're Nekomatas. We had each other before a devil came around and adopted us, it wasn't Rias. Kuroka killed her master and became a Stray Devil, everyone in the Underworld was afraid I would follow so they wanted me dead, but Rias' brother intervened and made me apart of her household. I was thankful I met her, but I wished I wasn't a Nekomata after what Kuroka did. I'd always pushed myself too hard in training because of what I am, I was afraid of your reaction after finding out about my sister."
.....................he felt bad from what she went through from the pain she felt, he gets up and walks to her to rub the top of her head as he smiled at her.....................
(Y/N): "It doesn't matter, you're still the Koneko I know. What you are doesn't matter and it never will, and besides I do like the ears and tail. And it won't change anything because of who your sister is."
.....................she starts crying and she hugs him crying into his shirt as he hugged her back, he promised to keep her secret and until the right moment they will tell everyone. After that (Y/N) is walking in the courtyard until his left hand stings in pain.....................
(Y/N): (What the hell?! Why is my hand stinging, what does this mean?)
.....................he gets a feeling that someone is near him causing him to turn around seeing a guy he has never seen before:

he gets a feeling that someone is near him causing him to turn around seeing a guy he has never seen before:

......................he stared eye to eye to this guy getting a feeling he felt before......................
(Y/N): (Who is this guy?)
????: "So, you're (Y/N) (L/N)?"
(Y/N): "Who are you and how do you know me?"
Vali: "My name is Vali, and another nickname I am known for is the Vanishing Dragon."
......................his eyes widen knowing he is staring at the White Dragon Emperor, he gets in fighting stance in case he gets ready for an attack. His hand stings again making him groan, but he grabs Vali's wrist from going near his face making him smirk.....................
Vali: "Fast reflexes, you have gotten stronger from your training years ago. Even unlocking that new power against Riser Phoenix."
(Y/N): "Why are you here?"
Vali: "Just wanted to meet my fated rival, but also here to give a warning."
(Y/N): *let's go of his wrist* "What warning?"
Vali: "Not here, let's talk somewhere private."
.....................he activates his Balance Breaker while (Y/N) did the same as they flew miles away from Beacon into the forest until they landed.....................
(Y/N): "So, what's your warning?"
Vali: "I'm not the only threat you need to worry about, there's this woman who you need to know that is dangerous. *turns around to look at him* Her name is Salem. She's cursed with immortality."
(Y/N): *eyes widen in shock* "What?"
Vali: "She's been at war with someone for years and has made Ophis angry, so from that it's a four way war that's been happening. Salem, Ophis, the three factions, and Ozpin."
(Y/N): "Ozpin? What does he have to do with this?"
Vali: "He's the reason Salem is the way she is, when you broke the seal the war has happened again. But, more shocking is that the three factions have been helping Ozpin in this war. He knows about Salem like he knew her, I would watch around him, but his intentions are good. Salem already knows about me and you, so you need to be careful; her followers will try to eliminate you and also be ready for our battle."
.....................he disappears causing (Y/N) to look around including the sky, he flies back to Beacon to deactivate his Balance Breaker. It kept going on in his mind from what was told about Salem, but Ozpin being involved was more mysterious, but he kept it to himself as he returns to his dorm.....................

Timeskip-Next Day

.....................it's the next day with (Y/N) going through the classes til the end of the day, but Blake has been acting weird for the entire day. He let's Rias know confusing her as well, they waited until she was along with the two confronting her."
Rias: "Blake."
Blake: *looks at them* "(Y/N), Rias, what are you two doing here?"
(Y/N): "To ask you why are you acting so weird, what has you being focused on something?"
Blake: *looks away, sighs* "Before you joined Beacon I found out that Roman Torchwick and the White Fang are working together."
(Y/N): "What?"
Rias: "They hate humans, how is that possible?"
Blake: "That's what I want to know and I don't think we'll be ready if something is happening, so me and my team are planning to go on an investigation."
(Y/N): "Are you sure that's a good idea?"
Blake: "It's already decided."
Rias: "Then we'll help you, *she looks at her* it will cover everything more if we help. Cause it is suspicious from what you said."
Blake: "Alright. I'll talk to my team and tell them you're going to help."
(Y/N): "If something is suspicious with Roman Torchwick and the White Fang working together, it must be investigated like you said."

To be continued....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)