Chapter 1: Meeting Everyone at Beacon

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 1 of this story and with that said. Let the reading begin.)

Ruby P.O.V

"At Beacon Academy, one of the students who goes by the name Ruby Rose, leader of Team RWBY is walking around the school grounds with Zwei as she smiles happily. The ship bringing in new students arrives causing her to get excited to see new weapons, she walks to the main entrance of the school seeing the new students walk past her....................
Ruby: "O-Oooh, he has an axe! Oh my gosh it's also a grenade launcher, *looks at someone else* wow he has a crossbow. So cool."
....................she bumps into someone which she sees a guy with (H/C) hair along with (E/C) eyes which she stared at for a second.....................
????: "Hello."
Ruby: "O-Oh, I'm sorry for bumping into you."
????: "Don't worry about it, I saw you looking at those weapons. You're a weapons fanatic aren't you?
Ruby: *laughs nervously* " Yeah, I get excited seeing other weapons it's amazing seeing other weapons I never seen before. So, yeah. *she laughs while he chuckles* I'm Ruby by the way."
(Y/N): "My names (Y/N). It's nice to meet you."
Ruby: *looks at him, walks around his body* "Hey, where's your weapon? I don't see it anywhere, is it in your suitcase? What kind is it?"
(Y/N): "That I will not tell you, you'll have to wait to see at the *pokes her nose which her eyes widen* Initiation. It'd be a big surprise."
....................he rubs her head as he walked off, she stands there blushing like crazy at his action he did, she shakes her head as she breathes hard. She grabs Zwei as she used her semblance to head to a part of the school....................
Ruby: (T-Th-That was- Woah, no one other than someone in my family did that to me, I wonder what his weapon is! I hope it's awesome. *gasps* Maybe it's a scythe.)
Yang: "You okay Ruby?"
Ruby: *screams, looks at her* "Yang, don't do that!"
Yang: "Something definitely has your attention little sis, I wonder what it is."
Weiss: "Did you meet the new students joining the academy?"
Ruby: "Uh, well I-I only met one person- He was really nice to me-"
Blake: "Wait, he? You met a guy?"
Ruby: "Well, yeah I did."
Yang: "Is he cute?"
Ruby: "Yang! Don't ask me that, I just bumped into him and he was really nice to me. I didn't see a weapon on him and he told me I'll see during the initiation."
Weiss: "Hm, that's strange. We can meet him after Ozpin's speech."
Yang: "Nope. *walks off* I'm going to meet him now."

3rd P.O.V

....................they head to where they're going to meet (Y/N), Ruby was protesting to stop her. But, Yang was persistent on meeting him, they arrive to see a group of people waiting for Ozpin's speech, Ruby looked around until she saw him standing there with his hands in his pockets, she sighs in relief until Yang placed her arm on her head....................
Yang: "Looks like that's him, and he is hot."
Weiss: "Ruby, you didn't want us to find out about him?"
Blake: "He looks interesting."
Yang: "Sorry ladies, I'm saying hi."
Ruby: "Oh no you don't!"
.....................she jumps on her back putting her off balance with struggling heard from both of them, Weiss goes to talk to him causing Blake to trip her falling on the floor with Blake walking to him, Weiss grabs her ankles stopping her. Yang gets her sister off her back with her continuing walking to (Y/N), Blake stopped her by grabbing her belt making her struggle to break out her grip which Ruby walks up to him making Yang pull her hood over her face stopping her as she flails her arms around, Weiss takes the advantage to be up and walk to him which Ruby grabbed her jacket making her struggle. (Y/N) kept waiting for Ozpin with everyone else in the Amphitheater.....................
Pyrrha: "Hello."
(Y/N): *looks at her* "Hey, Pyrrha Nikos. It's nice to meet you, *extends his hand to her* I'm (Y/N) (L/N)."
Pyrrha: *shakes his hand* "Nice to meet you too."
(Y/N): "So, what made you want to talk to me?"
Pyrrha: "I just saw you standing here and I wanted to introduce myself, plus *points in a direction* they want to talk to you, but I guess they're busy fighting each other."
...................he looks to see Ruby along with her team struggling which he laughs at getting their attention as they act normal with Ruby taking off her hood looking at him embarrassed....................
(Y/N): "Hey Ruby, who're these three?"
Ruby: "Oh, well"
Weiss: "I'm Weiss Schnee, Heiress to the Schnee Dust Company."
Blake: "I'm Blake Belladonna."
Yang: "Hello handsome, the names Yang Xiao Long. Ruby's my little sister, she did mention you and I wanted to meet you."
Weiss: "Uh, we wanted go meet you, she's trying to get your attention and make you not focus on us."
(Y/N): "Well, it's nice to meet you girls."
Weiss: "Ruby also said she didn't see a weapon on you, do you have a weapon? Or do you fight differently without a weapon?"
(Y/N): "As I told Ruby, it's a surprise."
Yang: "I like surprises."
.....................Ozpin gave his speech with Team RWBY and Pyrrha head back to their dorms, (Y/N) is walking down the hall as he heads into a classroom to meet with Ozpin....................
Ozpin: "(Y/N), I'm glad you made it."
(Y/N): "Yeah, and I see you chose an interesting spot to talk about my power."
Ozpin: "Well, you are the Red Dragon Emperor and you may have mastered the power of your own. But, you still have a long way to go with the power."
(Y/N): "I know what you mean, I may have mastered the full power of it, but something does feel like it's missing. But, I still can use the current power I unlocked."
Ozpin: "Exactly, but you do know the moment you use the Red Dragon power. You will receive a big amount of popularity."
(Y/N): "I know, and I won't let that get to me. No one uses the Red Dragon Emperor for that use anyway."
.....................he walks off out of the classroom heading to the room where the students will sleep until the Initiation.....................
Ddraig: "I think I chose the right Red Dragon Emperor now."
(Y/N): "Hey, you know why I need to focus on getting strong so I can be ready for the real challenge."
Ddraig: "Exactly, the Vanishing Dragon."
(Y/N): "Who know who possess the power, when I find out who; I'll be ready."
.....................he balls his left hand into a fist as he feels the power course through his left hand with a red glow is seen, he goes to his sleeping bag to rest until tomorrow. He goes to his sleeping bag which he lays in it, the moment he closed his eyes to sleep he sees a red light over him which he sees a figure approaching him, his eyes widen to look at the ceiling of the room he's in with everyone. "
(Y/N): (That dream, who was that?)

To be continued....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)