Chapter 9: Meeting the Family

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 9 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

Ruby P.O.V

"After (Y/N) became so popular from attacking the White Fang stopping them from stealing the dust, she finally gets the chance to hang out with him all by herself for the day which made her excited. Right now she's in the courtyard waiting for him in a very excited way, until a voice gets her attention.....................
Taiyang: " Ruby!"
.....................she look in the direction of the voice to see her father and uncle approaching her causing her to smile.....................
Ruby: "Dad, Uncle Qrow! *walks up to them* What are you two doing here?"
Taiyang: "I just wanted to visit to see how my daughters are doing and along the way I see you waiting here."
Qrow: "You looked happy before we showed up, you waiting for someone?"
Taiyang: "And I'd you are, is it a guy?"
Ruby: "Yes. He's a really amazing friend and I finally get to hang out with him by myself for the day."
Taiyang: "Okay then, what's his name?"
Ruby: "Oh, his name is (Y/N) (L/N)."
.....................the moment she said his name she saw their reactions which was eyes widen in surprise...................
Taiyang: "(Y/N) (L/N)?"
Qrow: "I haven't heard that name in a while after graduation."
Ruby: "Wait, you know his name?"
Qrow: "We're friends with his parents, they got done with a mission from Mt. Glenn and they came back from the mission with him."
Taiyang: "Your mother was the first out of all of us to see him, she adored him and never stopped seeing him when we still at Beacon."
Ruby: "Wow, that's cool to know. But, wait what did you mean when you said they came back from Mt. Glenn with him, what do you mean?"

(Y/N) P.O.V

(Y/N): (Rias' brother? King of the Underworld?) "It's an honor to meet you, *bows respectfully* my lord."
Sir Zechs: "I'm flattered, but it would be more honoring to meet the one who freed us from the seal releasing us. I thank you for that."
(Y/N): "Glad I could help."
....................the elevator is heard getting his attention, he sees Ruby along with two older men walking in and they instantly look at (Y/N).....................
????: "Wow, it is him."
???? 2: "Can't believe he's all grown up."
(Y/N): "Okay. Ruby, are these two your dad and Uncle you told me about?"
Ruby: "Yep."
Taiyang: "Hey, I'm Taiyang Xiao Long."
Qrow: "Qrow Branwen."
Sir Zechs: "So, this is two members of Team STRQ you told me about Ozpin?"
Ozpin: "Yes, this is them."
Taiyang: "Hey."
Rias: "Well, this is unexpected. My brother, Ruby's dad and Uncle meeting at the same time. But, at the same time they know you (Y/N)."
Ruby: "Well, my dad and uncle told me that they knew him when he was just a baby when his parents attended this academy. My mom was the the one that wanted to see him more."
Rias: "Hm, I see."
...................after that Sir Zechs along with Taiyang and Qrow started hanging out with him, when that happened a good friendship happened with Ruby and Rias looking embarrassed. After that (Y/N) decided to go to Vale with Ruby like before heading to restaurants and walking around the park, when that happened (Y/N) felt a hand on his shoulder and turns around to see Sir Zechs behind him...................
(Y/N): "Sir Zechs, is there something you need?"
Sir Zechs: "Yes, it's something I wanted to talk to you about."
Ruby: "Is something wrong?"
...................they walked into another restaurant with a booth in the back as they ordered drinks.....................
(Y/N): "What's the problem?"
Sir Zechs: "Did Rias ever tell you about the Phoenix Family?"
(Y/N): "She never got around to tell me I think, why? What's it have to do with them? Are they planning to go to war?"
Sir Zechs: "No, it's not that. Rias is set to marry the next head of the House of Phoenix."
(Y/N): *eyes widen* "What?!"
Ruby: "As in, forced to?"
Sir Zechs: "Yes. His name is Riser, he already decided to have the wedding tomorrow in the Underworld. He couldn't wait."
Ruby: "That's terrible!"
Sir Zechs: "The reason I'm telling you this is because I want you to stop the wedding (Y/N). You are the strongest Red Dragon Emperor I have ever known in years and that rivals Riser Phoenix. Rias refuses to marry him, but he does what he can to force her and she hates him, please (Y/N). Save my sister."
.....................he looks down thinking about Rias while looking at his reflection in his drink, for the time he met Rias he cared for her and even liked her; more than a Pawn and friend. He looks at Ruby to see her sad remembering the friendship between Ruby and Rias along with the others, he had no choice but to say one things that will change everything.....................
(Y/N): "I'll do it! I'll save Rias, and make sure that asshole gets what he deserves when I'm done with him!"
Sir Zechs: *smiles* "Thank you. *gives him a piece of paper* This will get you in, once you fight Riser don't hold back."
(Y/N): "Trust me. *takes the paper* I won't."
Ruby: "You can do this (Y/N), I know you can."
.....................he looks at the paper with a determined face.....................

3rd P.O.V
Timeskip-Next Day

.....................it's the next day with everyone in the Underworld at a home where Rias is standing in the room in a wedding dress while everyone she knew is with her. After that a glyph appears with flames coming out of it with a bird sound heard with a guy appearing, that guy is Riser Phoenix.....................
Riser: "Greetings every, I Riser Phoenix thanks you for coming to this party to celebrate a wedding between Riser and my beloved fiance Rias Gremory. This moment has been planned before we got trapped in the Underworld because of that wretched seal; but now that is in the past and the wedding between us will now commence."
.....................a guard is seen going through the doors getting everyone's attention, someone is seen walking through with a noticeable red gauntlet on his left arm. He walks past the unconscious guard with Rias looking at the guy with hopeful eyes along with everyone else................
Riser: "Who do yo think you are?!"
(Y/N): "Who me? Well-"
.....................he raises his hand I the air to make a fist and moves it in the direction of Riser with anger and determination on his face."
(Y/N): "My name is (Y/N) (L/N)!"

To be continued.................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)