the ritual part 3

Then i felt a pang in my chest and saw klaus screaming in pain.... Vanessa: KolStefan: i'm sorry sister.He then snaps my neck and everything turned black.

VANESSA'S POV:

I woke up and i saw a symbol surrounding me. I looked up and saw esther and finn. 

finn: They're coming, Mother!

Esther: No, it's too soon, the moon is not high enough. Go! Quickly!

i turn and see bonnie and abby bennett walking away from me and retreating

i mumbled out: b...bonnie....

Bonnie: i'm sorry vanessa........

Esther: finn keep her hidden

Finn: yes mother

He stands in front of me and when i look out from behind him on the floor i see Elijah, Klaus and Kol walking towards us. 

I croaked out: Kol.

He looked straight at me and then at his mother and brother in fury. 

Esther: My sons, come forward.

finn: Stay beside me, mother.esther: It's okay. They can't enter. Unless she breaks it but she is too weak. i've spelled her to keep her witch side away... vervain, wolfspane and witchspane. 

Kol approaches the pentagram and the torches around it flare up bright. He's driven back. And looks at me. 

Kol: i'll get you out baby. That's lovely. We're stuck out here, while the favourite son plays sacrificial lamb. How pathetic you are, Finn.

esther: Be quiet, Kol. Your brother knows virtue you cannot even imagine.elijah: Whatever you think of us, killing your own children will be an atrocity.esther: My only regret is that I did not let you die a thousand years ago.
Vanessa: you're pathetic. as soon as everything has been drained out and i'm at my full strength i will kill you.  Kol smirked at me proudlyklaus: Enough. All this talk is boring me. End this now, Mother, or I'll send you back to Hell.esther: For a thousand years, I've been forced to watch you. Felt the pain of every victim, suffered while you shed blood. Even you, Elijah, with your claim to nobility, you're no better. All of you. You're a curse on this Earth. Stretched out over generations. If you've come to plead for your life, I'm sorry, you've wasted your time. Vanessa.. you are mikaelson by marriage and by fate but you are a true monster and that is why i have your  venom to kill my children and i will have you trapped in here unable to save them with your blood no matter how hard you beg me to save them.
I started tearing up and said: you're a monster. All of a sudden i could feel a shift  and i shifted into my wolf. and stood in front of both finn and esther my teeth bearing at them. Venom dripping off of my teeth as i keep snarling. 
Esther: No! Sisters! Do not abandon me!finn: Mother!

The pentagram torches flare up. Finn grabs Esther. The other brothers cower from the flames. After a moment the torches die out. Elijah, Klaus, and Kol stand around in shock. Finn and Esther are gone. And I stood not naked (just pretend because she's a tribrid that she doesnt come unshifted naked.) 

Kol then speeds over to me and kisses her: you scared me darling... don't leave me ever. when i couldn't feel you in my head or anything... i thought someone found the dagger that could kill you.

Vanessa: kol... the dagger doesn't exist anymore i destroyed it.

Kol: bloody hell

Elijah and Klaus walk over and hug me. 

Elijah: thank goodness you are alright ness

Klaus: i thought we would die at your hands love

Vanessa: never..

Kol: okay back up both of you.. let's go home.

Vanessa: actually.. i need to speak to my brothers and that.

Kol: want us to come?

Vanessa: i could do with an audience... 

I smirked and we all walked to the Salvatore mansion.