London is ruined

VANESSA's POV:

Before Kol and I left for London we stopped in New Orleans to tell Davina that we will be away for a while. A long distance. Let's just say she wasn't happy. She cried and cried. Marcel had to hold her so that she wouldn't come with us. London is also full of powerful witches. All in which will see Davina as a target to get at us Mikaelson's. 

After we saw Davina, it was time to head to London. A chance of freedom. But we both know that will never happen. When we got to London it was winter. Crispy, bright white snow falling all around us. It was beautiful. 

Kol: I don't ever remember London being this beautiful this time of year. Must be because you are here.

When Kol said that I blushed and playfully shoved him. : Oh Kol. Stop. 

Kol raised his eyebrows at me: what was that darling?

Vanessa: nothing. 

We both laughed. 

5 MONTHS LATER:

(They both have already found out that Klaus is alive 3 months ago)

Kol and I were laying in bed when we got a message saying that Klaus was helping Jeremy who is know a hunter and Damon to kill Vampires to fulfill the mark, they wanted our help. No chance in hell. 

Kol: if they fulfill that mark they will find Silas. 

Vanessa: and by what you have "told" me he's someone who should stay dead i'm assuming. 

Kol: yes so let's go back and kill these vampires before they find them. Of course they had to ruin our fun here in London. 

Vanessa: well we have got vampires to kill. 

We both smirked at each other and sped to where they said the vampires would be. Kol sped behind the group of vampires and smiled at them. They went to leave when they saw me blocking their entrance with a young female vampire in front of me. I was holding her heart. 

VAMP 1: Let her go!

So I did. She fell to the ground with her heart in my hand. I looked at it. Smiled and looked at them, my eyes purple and veins appearing in my eyes. 

Kol: well then let's begin. 

Kol and I ripped hearts and heads off. I bit a few of them, let them suffer a bit and then kol pulled their hearts out. When we were finished, we were both head to toe in blood. We loved it. We were psychotic maniacs. 

We both turned our heads when we heard Damon and Jeremy coming. So we hid where they kept the alcohol. Kol grabbed a bottle and waited until they entered the room. 

Jeremy and Damon head into the bar, and music can be heard in the background. They walk in cautiously, and Jeremy holds up the bow. A giant blood smear can be seen on the ground, and Damon walks around it.

Damon: Something's not right.

They follow the trail of blood into the back cold storage room. A giant pile of the vampire corpses are in the corner.

Damon: Looks like we're gonna have to find some new vampires. What a waste.Jeremy: What the hell happened?Kol: I confess. [Jeremy turns around and holds the bow up to see Kol and I entering the room.] we did it.Jeremy: Kol? 
Damon: Vanessa!Kol: Jeremy, good to see you, mate. Sorry about the mess. Ugh, it was a little crowded when I arrived, and I prefer more intimate gatherings. We three need to have a little chat. [Takes a sip of bourbon from the bottle and then passes it to me which I gladly take. Vanessa: Care for a drink?Damon: He's underage, and I don't like Kol, so let's just cut to it.Kol: You know, my brother bragged about his plan to complete Jeremy's hunter's mark. It was easy enough to track this lot down. They were all hiding in the shadows. Now, killing young vampires is easy or old ones, for that matter.Damon: Why? What's it to you either way?Vanessa: Because, you fools, in your zeal to find the cure, you risk waking someone very dangerous.Damon: Oh...You must be talking about Silas.Kol: What do you know of him?Damon: Nothing. Don't want to. Not our problem.Vanessa: Isn't it?Damon: Uh-uh. Vanessa stay out of it. 

Vanessa: well you'll all die if i stayed out of it so (i shrugged)Kol: A few hundred years back, I came across a group that worshipped Silas. His followers told me that he would rise again, and when he did, he would trigger the end of all time. You know, being an immortal, you can see why I'm opposed to time's ending. So I murdered all of them. And now, here you are willing to risk raising him in your search for the cure. I can't exactly sit back and let that happen, can I?Damon: We're not going to back off the cure 'cause you were told one too many scary bedtime stories, you idiot.Kol: [pushes Damon] Jeremy, we were mates in Colorado. You're a smart lad. Why don't you call off this imbecilic treasure hunt?Jeremy: [holding up the bow] I'm not calling anything off, mate.Kol: [takes a step backwards] Well Vanessa could kill you. But then, I'd have to deal with her having hunter's curse.
 Vanessa:And I, I don't particularly feel like being haunted for the next century. Better idea. I'll just rip off your arms.

[I rushed  at Jeremy, but Damon rams me into the wall and punches me. We fought.]

Damon: Jeremy, run!

Jeremy flees, and Damon continues to hit me but before I could use the stake in my hand,Kol catches Damon's hand and puts him in a headlock.