The surprise

"Sorry love."

DAMON'S POV:

It has been 2 months since Klaus has taken Vanessa. Two months and he has finally revealed who he is. He took Elena, he did the ritual. He is now a hybrid great. He took Stefan to be a Ripper again. But he came back. We undaggered Elijah. 

My phone began to ring. 

"Damon Salvatore speaking." 

"Hello, Damon care to join us to discuss Elena and your sister Vanessa." Elijah remarked.

"Sure. What time?"

"How about 3.00pm?"

"Sure, see you there."

"Oh and damon bring stefan."

"Okay." I hung up after that. 

Stefan walked through the door after catching bunnies.

"What was that about?" He asked.

"Elijah, mikaelson house to discuss Elena and Vanessa."

"Alright."

3:00pm

Stefan and I walked up to the huge white door and knocked.

"Welcome, please come in." Elijah greeted us.

"So I heard that you wanted to discuss matters." Klaus smirked.

"Yes" Stefan replied bluntly. 

We all sat down and Elijah had the audacity to bring up Elena.

"I was hoping to see the lovely Elena tonight. Where is she?" Elijah asked.

"I don't know ask damon." Stefan replied. 

Klaus started laughing, he looked at Elijah whos face had the look of pure confusion.

"Sorry you've missed so much. Trouble in paradise." Klaus said amused.

"Maybe we should keep Elena in the do not speak category." I said bored.

Later on, after discussing Vanessa I had to get some air. 

"I'm going to get some air."

"Go with him brother you keep him honest."Klaus said with authority.

Instead of going outside, Elijah and I went downstairs to the basement and saw 4 coffins. One in which contained my sister. I walked over the coffins so did Elijah and started to pull the daggers out of all the mikaelson siblings and my sister.

VANESSA'S POV:

I awoke, stiff. Needing blood. I opened my eyes ever so slowly and saw Damon standing over me.

"Da..mon, I need blood." I said weakly.

"Here." 

I felt so much better. "Thank you Dam." I smiled up at him. He helped me up. 

I looked around and it was just me in that room. Where's Kol, Rebecca and Finn?

I walked out of the basement and stayed hidden behind the door.

"Elijah why haven't you left yet?" Klaus asked.

"I've learned not to trust your vulgar promises Niklaus." With that Elijah looked at a tray and lifted up a cloak to show 3 daggers.

"What have you done?" 

I stayed hidden. Then I heard it. 

"Long time brother." Kol...

"Kol" Klaus looked panicked. 

Kol took Klaus by the back as Finn stabbed him threw the hand. Rebecca stabbed him in the stomach.

"That was for our mother." 

My brothers sood there not knowing what to do. So I decided to make myself visible.

"Well would you look at his, Klaus outnumbered by his own family." I smirked. Everyone turned and looked at me.

Rebecca was the first to speak. "Nessa?"

"Hello, Beks." She hugged me  "Hands off sister I believe she belongs to me." Kol said.

Rebecca let go of me and let Kol see me after 64 years.

"Nessa darling," He came over to me and hugged me. 

"Hey Kol."

"Can you feel that our connection is stronger than ever?" He asked

"Making us inseparable." I smirked.

"Hold on a sec. Your Kol?" Damon asked

"Yes, I believe your the one my darling Vanessa said I love you to?" Kol said with jealousy in his tone. Oops.

"Well, yes and you should know she is our sister Kol. My younger sister and Stefan's twin." Damon said with his hand being raised in surrender.

"You may leave now this is family business." Elijah stated.

"Well technically,  'lijah they are family due to me and kol being married." I stated.

"That is true. But we need to sort this first."

"I will see you at home Nessa." Stefan and Damon said at the same time.

I'm finally reunited with my Kol. My soulmate.