He's unstoppable

3RD POV: 

At the Mikaelson Mansion Kol and Klaus are surrounded by coffins one in which is open with an unconscious Vanessa inside. In the other Klaus is standing over speaking into the coffin. 

Klaus: Your trap failed, mother. I live and I will go on living. Let your beloved spirits try to preserve you again, I dare you to come after me! I will build an army so big, no one will ever touch me. My survival will haunt you through eternity. You will never destroy me!

Kol: Klaus. 

Klaus turns around and sees Kol with glossy eyes. He pulls him into a hug. 

Kol: what happens if she won't wake up... 

Klaus: she will. 

Kol: you don't know that Klaus. 

Klaus: but we both know her. She won't go without a fight. Besides she can't die anyway..

Kol: I guess you're right.

Klaus: i'm always right.

Kol pulls away: don't flatter yourself brother. 

CAROLINE's POV:

I entered the school s on the phone with Tyler, as I walked through the halls of the school.

Caroline : What do you mean you're ditching my clean up committee?Tyler :  Klaus called. He's leaving town and wants me to pack up his house. Caroline: Well, since when does sire bond equal mover slave?Tyler: Since he realised you're not gonna dump me for him.Caroline: Ugh, he's being petty.Tyler: And he still thinks I'm sired to him. It's fine, I'll keep up the act and it will all be over soon. I'm late, I gotta go. I love you.Caroline : I love you too.

I hung up. I heard a noise and turned around. Behind me, Alaric rushes past. I turned back around.

Caroline: Hello?

I walked into the cafeteria. Rebekah is alone, cleaning up the mess from the dance.

Caroline: Where's Matt?Rebekah: He bailed. Got called into work at the last minute.Caroline: Are you kidding me? So, it's just us?Rebekah: Yes, and you're late. Clean up committee started at eight o'clock.Caroline: It's like 8:02.Rebekah: Exactly. I managed to turn up on time and I didn't even get to attend the dance that I organised.

Rebekah walks past me and empties out the trash.

Caroline: I'm sorry about your mom. I mean I know you like, hated her and everything, but still...I'm sorry.Rebekah: I'm sorry about your teacher. He seemed like a nice guy.Caroline: Yeah. He was. How is Vanessa?Rebekah: Still unconscious. Kol is loosing is mind. We all are. I'm gonna get started on the gym.

Rebekah walks out into the hallway. Alaric comes around the corner and Rebekah stops dead in her tracks.

Rebekah: You're supposed to be dead.Alaric: I am!

Rebekah rushes at Alaric, but Alaric throws her against the locker. He's about to stab her with the white oak stake when I rushed out of the cafeteria and pinned Alaric to the locker. Rebekah takes the stake and stabs Alaric with it. Rebekah and I look at each other as Alaric takes the stake out. When he finally gets it out, he realises that they are both gone. Outside, I rushed to my car and pulled out my keys and fumbles with them. She sees Alaric's reflection in her car window and drops her keys. Alaric snaps my neck and I fell to the ground. Alaric drags the unconscious me back towards the school as his flesh starts to smoke and burn off. Rebekah watches him enter the school.

REBEKAH'S POV:

Klaus is packing up things around the house while I talked to him.

Rebekah: Alaric Saltzman just tried to kill me.Klaus: Alaric Saltzman is supposed to be dead.Rebekah: Well, he's not and he's a vampire thanks to mother's spell with a white oak stake that can't kill him. He's strong, Nic. Too strong.Klaus: Where is he now?Rebekah: He's stuck at the school without a daylight ring, but as soon as night falls he'll come after us. We need to leave now.Klaus: Fine. I'll collect Elena, we'll be on our way.
Kol overhears the conversation and speeds down.Kol: Forget Elena! You don't need any more stupid hybrids!Klaus: What I need is protection from Esther's continued assaults against us.
Rebekah: We had Vanessa. 
Kol: she's still unconscious and we can't move her until she wakes.Rebekah: We'll protect each other, like we always have. Always and forever, Nik.Klaus: I'm not leaving without her.Rebekah: I'm leaving now. You can either walk out that door with me or you are on your own.

Klaus looked at me but says nothing.

Rebekah: Fine. Trust your hybrids over your family. Let your spite be the death of you, see if I care.

I walked out of the room, walking into Tyler on the way out.

Rebekah: Move it, sire boy!
3RD PERSON's POV:

Alaric is sitting at his desk with Caroline still staked down to the chair. He hears Elena enter the school.]

Alaric: Right on time.
Elena walks down the hallway, looking around. She hears Caroline crying and runs towards the noise. She enters Alaric's classroom and sees Caroline.Elena: Caroline. [She turns to Alaric.] Let her go, Alaric!Alaric: [Points towards Caroline] Free her yourself.

Elena and Alaric stare at each other. Then, Elena cautiously walks over to Caroline. She gets down and strokes Caroline's arm soothingly. She starts to gently pull the pencil out of one of Caroline's hands, but Alaric comes up and slams the pencil back down into her hand. Caroline screams and Elena gets up.

Elena: You said that you would let her go!Alaric: How many times do I have to tell you, Elena? Stop trusting vampires!

Back at the Mikaelson mansion Klaus and Kol are talking.
Klaus: What are we going to do about Vanessa?Kol: i don't know Nik... I... I'm getting weaker and weaker. Klaus: well then I guess it's best to help you out. 
Kol: wha...
Before Kol could finish Klaus daggers him. And he turns grey. 

Alaric dips the cloth that was in Caroline's mouth into a beaker of vervain. The skin around Caroline's mouth is very red and appears to have peeled away. Alaric walks back to her.

Caroline: [Groaning.] No, no more, please, no more!

[Elena gets up.]

Elena: Alaric stop!

[Alaric pushes Elena back into a seat.]

Alaric : Sit down! This keeps the vervain in her system. It's like inhaling razor blades with every breath.

Alaric puts the cloth back in Caroline's mouth. Her skin begins to smoke and burn. She cries and screams in pain. Elena touches her arm.

Elena: Why are you doing this?Alaric: To make it easier on you when you put her out of her misery.

Alaric picks up the white oak stake and walks towards Elena.

Elena: What?! No!Alaric: Isn't this what you wanted, Elena? For me to teach you how to kill a vampire? [Alaric holds out the white oak stake towards her.] Well, here's a vampire, Elena. Kill her.Elena : This isn't what I want.Alaric: Of course it is. All those hours you spent training, getting stronger, you could be a hunter, Elena. But you've never actually staked a vampire through the heart.

He persistently holds out the stake. Elena stares at it.

In the  Mikaelson Mansion coffin room, Klaus put Kol in his coffin and left. Over at Vanessa's coffin her eyes are still closed but her fingers begin twitching. Her eyes the open and her eyes are purple.