The pack ritual part 1 (the warning to kol)

VANESSA'S POV:

Once Kol left, Jackson introduced me to everyone in the pack and he decided it as time for me to be announced as the Alpha officially and the pack ritual. This ritual includes: turning myself into a werewolf at the full moon (which was tonight), i will need to face of members of my pack if they challenged me for alpha. I will also need to scout and mark the territory at normal wolf speed before sunrise. 

Vanessa: well this shall be fun. I must be off i need to warn my family not to come into the bayou tonight.

Jackson: yes alpha

Robyn: as you wish

I then took off and was outside the house which kol was staying in. I opened the door and saw a panicked Kol, upset Davina and a nervous Marcel, all look my way. 

Kol sped up and hugged me. Kol: you took longer than we thought you would.

Vanessa: kol i'm fine nothing can kill me anymore. I'm okay. But i won't be home until sunrise. 

Kol: how come?

Davina: the pack ritual

Kol: bloody hell of course it is. 

Marcel: watch your language around D.

Kol: sorry Davina. Marcel shut it. 

Vanessa: so therefore you cannot come into the bayou under any circumstances. Kol. Even if that means you feel a shift in the soulmate bond which is painful. I have to shift into my wolf and get into fights.

Kol: darling.. i can't leave you there by yourself.

Vanessa: you have to. just for tonight okay?

Kol: alright then darling

Vanessa: davina... behave yourself if you are staying here tonight with you dad and Kol okay?

Davina: okay mom

Vanessa: good girl. well i must be off bye

Kol kisses me one last time until tomorrow at sunrise. Kol: see you at sunrise darling

Davina: bye mom

Marcel: bye Ness

With that I left to go back to the Bayou.