Anger

VANESSA's POV:

Davina was sobbing into my chest and said to me: you'll never leave me right?

I made eye contact with Kol and he smiled at me. 

Vanessa: I would never ever leave you. 

Davina pulled out of the hug and looked at me. 

Davina: you promise?

Vanessa: I promise you. 

Marcel: I'm glad you're back Ness. 

I smiled at him. 

Vanessa: It's good to be back.. but Davina as much as I love you... you need to leave Mystic Falls with your dad. 

Davina looked at me in shock. 

Davina: what! no!

Vanessa: Davina listen to me. 

Davina: NO. 

Marcel: D

Everyone else stares watching us to see what happens when Damon breaks the tension. 

Damon: right everyone. Nessa is back meaning that we can all leave. It seems as if it is a mommy, daddy and daughter issue and I don't think Davina would want all her uncles to be listening. 

Elijah: I agree with Damon. Let's go. 

I look at Damon and give him a thankful smile. In which he returns with a welcome one. 

Kol looks to the ground wondering if he should stay. So I spoke to him through our mind connection.

Vanessa: It's okay baby you can go. 

Kol: are you sure darling?

Vanessa: I am sure DaRlInG. 

Kol: Vanessa..

Vanessa: sorry. 

Kol then nodded and left the room. 

Vanessa: right marcel take Davina home. 

Marcel: got it. Come on little D we gotta go. 

Davina: no. The witches are still after me. 

Vanessa: they have come to mystic falls because they can sense once you have left New Orleans. 

Davina: what?

Vanessa: you need to go now!

Marcel picks Davina up and vamp speeds away. 

I then vamp speed into the top of the house to see that Klaus and Elijah have left as well has my brothers and Elena. 

Kol: well you didn't have to lie to her. 

Vanessa: she needed to leave.

Kol hugs me and then we vamp speed back to the mansion. 

When we get there, Klaus and Elijah are no where to be seen but I could see Rebekah. 

Vanessa: Rebekah!!

Rebekah comes walking over to me and then smiles. She hugs me and says: I'm gonna have to take Kol for a while is that okay ness?

I laughed: you don't have to ask for permission Bec's he's your brother have at it. 

Rebekah: thank you. Kol let's go. 

Kol huffed: fine. 

They both vamp sped off when I heard Damon and Stefan in the woods. So I went to see what they were talking about. 

Stefan: Klaus has always been one step ahead of us, but now we have the advantage. We're all armed and they are all linked, meaning we only need to kill one of them. We need to seize the best opportunity, which means we need to prepare for every opportunity.

Damon: Scenario number one.

Damon then grabs Elena and moves her over. 

Damon: you get to play Klaus.

Elena: okay

Stefan: Rebekah is our target so we distract her and catch her off guard. To do that we need to keep Klaus separate and occupied. [Stefan looks at Caroline.] Caroline.

Caroline: Why do I have to be Klaus bait? 

I spoke up walking from behind Damon and Stefan: Because he's obsessed with you.

Damon: Ness...

Stefan: Oh no. 

Vanessa: This is your only warning. Stay away from my family. 

Damon: we are your family.

Vanessa: yes yes you're right. But so are they. 

Elena: they're monsters Vanessa how can you simply like them?

Vanessa: i'm a monster too Gilbert. Now watch what you say to me.

Elena: why should I. You married the worst of them. 

Vanessa: say one more thing about Kol and I will rip our tongue from your mouth. 

Caroline: That's enough Vanessa. Grow up. 

I tilted my head to the side and raised my hands. And the vampires all groaned and screamed grabbing their heads to make the pain stop. 

Elena: STOP IT!

MATT: STOPP

Stefan: Nessie.. stop.. it hurts. 

I stopped and walked off and said: That was your very last warning.